Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new season of Burn Notice starts at the beginning of next month. Maybe that will spike some interest.

If I say I'll commit to buy, do I need to pay anything before we have 10 people on the list?

I see the quality of his sculpts. How about paintjobs? It's quite a hefty sum for both the head and for it to be painted it seems! I'd like to see what the quality is first.

How long does it take for the sculpt to be finish and for the final payment to be sent in?

if it is in a couple of months then I am in

Deckard
I don't know z3101172. Does this person accept feedback while sculpting? I mean will he accept comments and imput from those who've commisioned the sculpt? If he shows us an early "draft" of the head and say, for example, the nose is off, is he willing make adjustments? Thanks.

A thread of all z310117's commissions can be found here. I've added this commision to that thread as well.

Cheers!

If I say I'll commit to buy, do I need to pay anything before we have 10 people on the list?

Nope. Once 10 are reached you will be asked to pay for deposits. Z usually starts by confirming interest before asking money - a safe practice in case you don't actually get to 10 ;-)

I am curious if the price of the head covers the overall cost of the head to be commission or has that already been paid by the topic poster and the cost of the heads are just for the cast? I apologize for my question being silly, but are some commisions such as these only get started when a certain amount of ppl are interested and hence pony up the cash for the sculpt to be commissioned?

Once we reach 10 people, Z will begin the sculpt, when he begins, he will collect $9 as a deposit.

That $9 is out of the overall fee for the head, and $9 will then be subtracted from the overall price you have to pay for the head when it's ready, because you already payed that deposit.

As I said, he did not cast extras for the Punisher so if your not on the list when they start casting, you will not be able get one of these heads. Apologies but it makes it fair to the people who did get on the list and waited.

Last edited:
Once we reach 10 people, Z will begin the sculpt, when he begins, he will collect $9 as a deposit.

That $9 is out of the overall fee for the head, and $9 will then be subtracted from the overall price you have to pay for the head when it's ready, because you already payed that deposit.

As I said, he did not cast extras for the Punisher so if your not on the list when they start casting, you will not be able get one of these heads. Apologies but it makes it fair to the people who did get on the list and waited.

I see. I was curious on how the group commission is handled since I have read the sticky about some sculptors not liking to do group commission and was wondering if it applied to all head sculpters. Guess it doesn't, which is awsome since that would suck if one person has to pay upfront.

I forgot to edit my comment l made yesterday about signin up. In other words, add me to the list.

Last edited:
I see. I was curious on how the group commission is handled since I have read the sticky about some sculptors not liking to do group commission and was wondering if it applied to all head sculpters. Guess it doesn't, which is awsome since that would suck if one person has to pay upfront.

I forgot to edit my comment l made yesterday about signin up. In other words, add me to the list.

Ok great, you got it. That puts us at 7. Welcome aboard btw.

I have a feeling we will get to 10 very soon now, with the new season about to begin.

Ok great, you got it. That puts us at 7. Welcome aboard btw.

I have a feeling we will get to 10 very soon now, with the new season about to begin.

Thanks for the welcome comment.

Because there is a new $30+ Bruce Campbell 1/6 (from the film, "My name is Bruce") commin in Sept, l think more ppl are goin to sign up

The Bruce 1/6 toy looks just like he is protrayed in the BR series especially how the figure comes with an Hawaiian shirt.

5otwfl.jpg

pic link taken from https://onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?p=922283&posted=1#post922283

Back