Michael Turner's Fathom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love watching these reactions. Some people Statueforum actually thinks the price is ok for the most part because of the base. Hard to disagree with them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Funny because people on statue forum complain about literally everything, that place is toxic.

I do wonder how the paintjob on that beautiful base will be replicated in the factory. Those wave sculptures deserve an excellent paintjob, whole statue doesn't work if it ends up looking cheap.

I do wonder how the paintjob on that beautiful base will be replicated in the factory. Those wave sculptures deserve an excellent paintjob, whole statue doesn't work if it ends up looking cheap.

Pigment is mixed in the resin since it’s clear, they aren’t generally painted.

Ordered the EX last night. Too beautiful of a piece to pass on. For the "hype collector" police I was collecting her figures way back in 1999 or 2000 or sometime thereabouts.

Im not buying it, but its gorgeous. Hard to make Aspen an ugly PF, this was always going to turn out good.

Back