Michael Turner's Fathom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool looking, not hard to do either since they already have the molds, just straight clear resin, could just be leftover material from the finished run.

Would be nice if SSC reconsiders ...and actually make a small run of this transparent Aspen. IMO, they'd make more money ...compared to making one and putting that one on the auction block.

She has a black Friday deal that is tempting me 50 off plus free shipping on the ex. I'm a fan of the series and art. Is she worth it?

She has a black Friday deal that is tempting me 50 off plus free shipping on the ex. I'm a fan of the series and art. Is she worth it?

Hell yeah she's worth it, she's possibly my favorite statue in my collection. I've got mine standing in front of the framed art print.

Would be nice if SSC reconsiders ...and actually make a small run of this transparent Aspen. IMO, they'd make more money ...compared to making one and putting that one on the auction block.

Full straight resin is quite a bit more expensive than Polystone, not sure if it would be realistic price wise.

Back