Michael Turner's Fathom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0249.GIF

Really really disappointed its not Turner. The face is very pretty though. I guess Im on the fence now. I still may get it but I'd almost rather put money into some of the other statues I missed like Moore's bikini version and Soulfire grace.

:gah:

this popped up on the other forum too-

[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/22182712_115882629163895_3183420899277668352_n.mp4[/video]

She looks really good. Don't know if it's a statue I want to spend (what I'm guessing will be) >$500, but it's much better than I expected.

I can’t argue against it. However, don’t really know if it would fit in my collection or if I “have” to find a way to fit her in. If it was a bit closer to Turner’s work, I think I would.

Or it would be nice to know who is next to be released in the line. If, for example the next character is Grace, then that would make it much more compelling.

i love the statue is a day one pre order but remember me xm witchblade mmm,,,....

View attachment 370046View attachment 370047

I was going to say I don't know much about Fathom or Aspen but the first time I saw this statue I thought it looked amazing, especially since it's SSC which to my own opinion haven't been doing very well with a lot of their latest releases. But now that you've posted this, I can't un-see it lol.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Back