Michael Myers PF question put to rest...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we can make our own PF MM... How hard could it be, tons of excellent customizers here, and tailors to make the coveralls...
We can convert any 18 inch neca or other for base body.
And there are many resin bases out there to use.
Just my thoughts for the PF collector

I have the NECA 18" and wouldn't mind upgrading to a real clothed jumpsuit. I'd prefer something made by Sideshow but being that this is now official my NECA is much better than nothing.

The only thing you'd have to alter is the molded plastic jumpsuit collar. You'd need to sand it down or something. If you can find someone to make us a 1/4 jumpsuit i'm down. Also they'd have to make the suit with maybe one arm/sleeve detached from the suit to make it possible to slide on. I would assume the customizer could add concealed velcro (to the detached arm) to complete the look.

Voorhees... Can the arm be removed? Anything is possible and we can make anything. So I am guessing the head is really nice?
Well to complete that, using MM neca, you may have to re
Remove the arms and reattach them later.
Not sure would be worth my tailor making the coveralls only...But I decided to tackle my very own PF myers
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87616

Last edited:
Back