Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m2bqkhCx8T1qzozj1.jpg

If you’re worried about how Michael Bay’s production company will handle the new TMNT movie, this leaked concept art probably won’t do anything to assuage your fears. While it’s not bad for some things, it reminds me of the early 90s, when Playmate went crazy with TMNT action figures, creating stupidly costumed turtles, from astronauts to pizza delivery guys to film noir detectives to surfers.
How about you just keep the character design basic— eye masks, a belt and four different martial arts weapons? Leave the cyberpunk turtle for the late run action figures after the third movie bombs.

Rapper Kid Cudi posted the above sketch on his Tumblr, along with some hints that he’s involved in this film in some way. He also tweeted:

To everyone with doubts & concerns about the new TMNT reboot, trust me, there is NOTHING to worry about. Trust. Everyone will be pleased!

The sketch apparently was given to Cudi as a gift by Andrew Form and Brad Fuller, who run the production company Platinum Dunes along with Bay himself.

Oh ____ it, let’s just start here.

On the other hand, there’s a ____ ton of concept art that happens during film production and 99% of it are just random doodlings and brain farts. Hopefully that’s all this is, and not a final turtle design.

Well I love kid cudi. Hope we get some news that gives the fans a little hope. I will admit I loved The first transformer movie so bay could do somthing right. On the other hand I have a feeling Rihanna might be playing april o neal and that just wont fly. I hope and pray they dont make them street talking _______s like they did with skids and mudFAP

Bay oversees, while Form and Fuller pretty much are the head guys.

Bay will help the newbies, but he'll probably be working on Pain and Gain most of the time.

So Form and Fuller. Those are the guys you want to talk too.

Just saying. No doubt Bay will be around, but he's going to be like Steven was to Transformers.

What The F__ IS THIS??? WTF?

Please God Don't let Bay know about this.... omg..... wtf like seriously just watch the first 3 minutes, wtf is going on?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTjXOSFv8Hk[/ame]

i suppose that's Michael Bay's resource material. lolz

re-inventing a copy of an imitation. genius. haha

The only space alien tie in they can do is if they use utroms(krang, fugitoid, ect). If they do that in the right way, cool. But I'm afraid this is going to be another explosion fest orgy. Bay is going to make millions regardles if the movie sucks ass or not. Another moose head for Michael Bay and Co

That sketch was done by one of the original creators of the Ninja Turtles, Kevin Eastman. I don't see how we can _____ if he is doing the concept art no matter how crazy it looks.

So, wait, does everyone on their planet know martial arts? Maybe Shredder is the good guy in this version, seeing as the Turtles are aliens, they're invading earth.

Back