Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheesy-bites-7.jpg

R5AN6Lt.jpg

Looks like sandles tied on with string. Perfect for intense action sequences :lecture Hope he doesn't lose a fight due to a blowout of his sandles?!?

Lol seriously? You don't pay much attention, do you...

What is that suppose to mean? I don't hover on this thread that much, nor do I like to spoil my movie experience by watching every trailer that comes out. So sorry if in fact I do not know the ins and outs of what is going on in this movie.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this film. I just wish they looked more traditional. There's no reason for them to wear pants, they're turtles, not human.

Although I agree (deeply), I'm kinda curious as to where the whole thing will go. Maybe they'll just go for the "They're teenagers by age, and just want to be like a normal human teenager" angle. Which would in fact make Mikey, wearing pants, more of a plausible thing. Maybe they're trying to give the turtles more depth, and keep it fresh, kinda like what they did in the more recent comics. Change sucks, but sometimes it works pretty good. Look at what they did with the joker.
But all of this being said. It being a Bay produced film, I highly doubt we'll get any depth, but we will get a lot of explosions and maybe a few weird angles with spinning cameras (yes I know Bay won't be directing this, but I do believe his influence will heavily be around).

What is that suppose to mean? I don't hover on this thread that much, nor do I like to spoil my movie experience by watching every trailer that comes out. So sorry if in fact I do not know the ins and outs of what is going on in this movie.

they are not alien anymore. They are a mix of human and turtle dna that was genetically engineered. April's dad made them in a laboratory now.

I can personally attest to the validity of the pizza making technique in the video by saying it does not work. Like at all.

I just broke into a pizza hut and threw a bunch of ingredients onto the table and start spinning a stick and smashing it as hard as I can into the table and all I ended up doing was making a huge mess, I mean **** is everywhere. What's worse, the manager walked in while I was spinning the staff and now I'm pretty sure he's dead. There's a large red pool building under his head, could of landed on a can of tomato sauce, too dark to tell.

Aaaaand the cops just arrived.

I can personally attest to the validity of the pizza making technique in the video by saying it does not work. Like at all.

I just broke into a pizza hut and threw a bunch of ingredients onto the table and start spinning a stick and smashing it as hard as I can into the table and all I ended up doing was making a huge mess, I mean **** is everywhere. What's worse, the manager walked in while I was spinning the staff and now I'm pretty sure he's dead. There's a large red pool building under his head, could of landed on a can of tomato sauce, too dark to tell.

You forgot one tiny detail, you need to be a ninja.

Seems like the turtles will be box turtles in this movie. Explains why they are so large and shells are so huge.

Your posts a great Scareb keep em coming :lol :hi5:

Back