Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the accessories are starting to make sense.

Mickey is fun-loving and childish so it makes sense that he would wear all that silly stuff. I give him a pass. It kind of does fit him that he would want to wear what the cool kids wear today.
and Donnie is the tech savy geeky one so, Yes, it makes sense that he would want to carry all those gadgets around with him. I give him a pass as well

Eeeh the suit was fine, all the problems with that suit are caused by the ugly cowl..

If they wanted to hide the fact that he has no chin nor jawline, at least make it up with some fake jawline and chin piece. :lol

it was painful to see him in that thing, you could tell it was way too small for his face and it probably left a red mark around his mouth when he took it out after filming

no but since the batsuit was posted because of "being in the shadows" and how the turtles need stealth then yeah the conversation shifted into that.

from cracked.com on ugly toys....

289912_v1.jpg

Series like 35 in the TMNT toy line that finally brought those and they are still better than today's Hasbro 100 of the same repaints.

The difference is Michael Bay sees those as totally viable to put in a movie.

MB will reboot Mary Poppins first. She will grind on a stripper pole and pour sugar down her cleavage while singing about "medicine." her umbrella will have multiple barrels for close range and long range fire power. $125 million budget

I'll definitely watch this!!!!

Man the person who mentioned that the new Turtles resemble Goro from the Mortal Kombat movie, damn you - :pfft:

Every time I look at these Turtle all I can see is Goro. :gah:

Every trailer and TV spot now keeps repeating the 'they're ninja's' thing over and over. I guess all that alien talk at the start has got the studio worried slightly.

The fights with foot soldiers/troopers will be meh. I mean, in the trailer, raph takes one swing at a foot trooper and sends him to the moon. The shredder battle should be enough to cause a chub.

That spot was pretty cool, the fights seem that they will be a lot of fun.

At least now we clearly see that the size doesn't make them any less agile.

Yea that kick sold me the fights still being great rather then just hulk puches like raph did to that one foot soldier. Some things look really kickass and some stuff is just like "What" Its hard to tell with this movie. Kids and the GA will love it but will it please the fans who know the turtles? Cant say but I will still see this anyway.

For once the Canadian Netflix pays off! Mwahahahaha

Totally gonna watch this later today and ill make sure to throw some neener neeners into my next post.

Back