Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some good Cgi is this movie. Gotta admit they look pretty real and even though they went overboard with the look there personalities are still in tact and I was afraid they would change them.

Micahel Bay needs to take a break ....his movies are really starting to suck...the turtle look horrible and how do u cat Megan Fox as the lead...she is one of the worst actresses in hollywood...shes only good for eye candy

Micahel Bay needs to take a break ....his movies are really starting to suck...the turtle look horrible and how do u cat Megan Fox as the lead...she is one of the worst actresses in hollywood...shes only good for eye candy

Oh look, I haven't read that one before in this thread.

Anyway, gifs look awesome.

Even if the movie blows, the Lego sets look amazing. Hopefully can pick them up at a decent cost. The new action figure lair and Shellraiser look great as well, really gives me hope that although I don't like the turtles looks, maybe Bay got a lot of the stuff right. Will definitely be getting some of the Bay stuff to use with my current collection.

tumblr_n7poekDAQw1rac0u1o2_500.gif

tumblr_n7poekDAQw1rac0u1o6_500.gif

tumblr_n7poekDAQw1rac0u1o3_500.gif

the accessories are starting to make sense.

Mickey is fun-loving and childish so it makes sense that he would wear all that silly stuff. I give him a pass. It kind of does fit him that he would want to wear what the cool kids wear today.
and Donnie is the tech savy geeky one so, Yes, it makes sense that he would want to carry all those gadgets around with him. I give him a pass as well

I remember Goro used to scared the crap out of me when I was little (I would get nightmares about him)

but then the movie came out and my phobia was completely cured because of how stupid he looked :lol

I remember Goro used to scared the crap out of me when I was little (I would get nightmares about him)

but then the movie came out and my phobia was completely cured because of how stupid he looked :lol

Ha, he was a great boss though.

But the movie made him look awful and he looked like something pulled out of a movie makers loft that was leftover from the 80's.

Back