Michael bay to do halloween

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The remake of ANOES did one thing new. One thing. But that one thing went against what the character is, and created some HUGE gaping plot holes. Freddy is not a child molester. I know Wes was going to make him one. But he wasn't.

Now...i'm not against him molesting the kids before he KILLED them, but he had to kill them. It's why the glove exists.

And then, the last half of the movie was just a rip off of the other films.

"How's this for a wet dream."

"Your eyes say no no, but your whatever says yes yes"

And then "Welcome to My world _____".

I mean, why are you stealing from Freddy Vs. Jason?

But that's not the point.

We're all fans of these characters. We all love them. We like to see them treated with respect. I have no doubt Bay would treat Myers with more respect and love then Zombie did. But that's not the point.

I'd rather have nothing, then something horrible. So, I don't feel lucky to get something bad.

I just think that's a silly way to look at something. If they want to take the time, and make a good movie, sure. But if they want to do a cash cow, with little effort, then whatever.

Just got back from seeing cabin in the woods and all I can say is omg I still cant process what I saw lol but it was different and pretty good.

Last edited:
Back