Michael bay to do halloween

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite that high on the list for me. Maybe 5th. I can't put it above Night of the Demons. :lol

what 5? i mean, what is your list?
can you tell me? I mean, Im sure i might have watched them before but maybe you know of an awesome halloween movie I haven't seen

For me, HIII is by far the best in the series after the original. It feels very much like it belongs with the tone and style of the first two, but does something totally unique with the holiday's concept.

I really wish it was a bigger hit and the anthology format went through. People seem to forget the series is called Halloween, not The Life and Adventures of Michael Myers.

For me, HIII is by far the best in the series after the original. It feels very much like it belongs with the tone and style of the first two, but does something totally unique with the holiday's concept.

I really wish it was a bigger hit and the anthology format went through. People seem to forget the series is called Halloween, not The Life and Adventures of Michael Myers.

Sorry but that's just retarded. It is about Michael Myers. H3 was only titled as such to cash in on the success of the first 2 movies, cause even the people that made it knew it was a turd.

Sorry but that's just retarded. It is about Michael Myers. H3 was only titled as such to cash in on the success of the first 2 movies, cause even the people that made it knew it was a turd.

Yeah, you're right. That's about as retarded as thinking Halloween didn't exist before the appearance of a character created by Carpenter in 1978. :lecture:lecture:lecture

The series as we know it only became about Michael Myers in retrospect. But that's because people like you didn't care for the anthology format, and wanted the same formula rehashed over and over.

ya know , i say whatever .

Hey we're gettin a new Halloween movie , if it sucks , they'll just remake again in 2 years and we'll have another.

If Carpenter came back and directed this , it still wouldn't be as great as his 78 . Low budget , grimey , no special effects , is what made that movie , but the score is what brought it to its own epic proportions

ya know , i say whatever .

Hey we're gettin a new Halloween movie , if it sucks , they'll just remake again in 2 years and we'll have another.

If Carpenter came back and directed this , it still wouldn't be as great as his 78 . Low budget , grimey , no special effects , is what made that movie , but the score is what brought it to its own epic proportions

Very very true.

you are probably one of those people that thought Halloween Resurrection and Halloween 6 were good movies ah?

I love Halloween 3, is a great movie, I swear if it was called something else It would be in people's top 10 halloween movies, and it would get the respect it deserves,
Im not talking about anyone in here, but when I hear "Michael Myers was not in it, therefore it sucks" that's like one of the stupidest things Ive ever heard, and, Michael was in Halloween resurection, which is like a thousand times Worst than HAlloween 3, which shows that Michael Myers a good halloween movie does Not make. Same with Rob Zombie's H2, terrible terrible film, it has Michael but that didnt make it any better,

to say Halloween 3 sucks because there is no michael, well, is just dumb, Now if someone says the movie sucked because it was boring or long, then that I can accept,

I love Halloween 3, is a great movie, I swear if it was called something else It would be in people's top 10 halloween movies, and it would get the respect it deserves,
Im not talking about anyone in here, but when I hear "Michael Myers was not in it, therefore it sucks" that's like one of the stupidest things Ive ever heard, and, Michael was in Halloween resurection, which is like a thousand times Worst than HAlloween 3, which shows that Michael Myers a good halloween movie does Not make. Same with Rob Zombie's H2, terrible terrible film, it has Michael but that didnt make it any better,

to say Halloween 3 sucks because there is no michael, well, is just dumb, Now if someone says the movie sucked because it was boring or long, then that I can accept,

It's in the top ten by default bro. I am saying H3 sucks because Michael isn't in it. To me having a "series" of movies about a masked killer, while the 3rd entry is about masks that kill people is..well..dumb. If it makes you feel better, I just didn't like the movie anyway. But your way out of line bro, you cannot ____ with Michael Myers. Michael would put one of those masks from H3 on and not die. :yess:

Back