Michael bay to do halloween

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other horror movie news cabin in the woods got great reviews the tomatoe meter is at 91percent at rotten tomatoes.com. I cant weait to see it this weekend.

It's in the top ten by default bro. I am saying H3 sucks because Michael isn't in it. To me having a "series" of movies about a masked killer, while the 3rd entry is about masks that kill people is..well..dumb. If it makes you feel better, I just didn't like the movie anyway. But your way out of line bro, you cannot ____ with Michael Myers. Michael would put one of those masks from H3 on and not die. :yess:

well you are wrong , Michael was seen in H3 on tv in a scene, while the movie halloween was playing

it could be said Halloween 3 was in the same universe as Michael Myers, he was just taking a small vacation from 2 to 4...

It doesn't matter how you rationalize it. 1 2 and 3 are the best ones anyways. The way I see it, 1 and 2 tells the story of Michael and 3 is just a badass movie about Halloween.

not as bad as halloween Resurrection though, nothing is worst than that one, except maybe Jason goes to hell, that is probably the worst movie ever made, ever.

Well after seeing Bay's new TMNT design I fully expect Michael to be wearing a Tuxedo t-shirt, a Spock mask painted white, and an automatic assault rifle.

Gotta save something for the sequel when the government reassmbles his body to use as a sleeper assassin like Jason Bourne.

Well after seeing Bay's new TMNT design I fully expect Michael to be wearing a Tuxedo t-shirt, a Spock mask painted white, and an automatic assault rifle.

Well, if you go by PD's previous stuff, he'll be burned, and have secret tunnels under Haddonfield to molest kids while he hitches a ride to his unborn dead evil son.

Ill be brutally honest about most of the comments i read, you guys have no idea how lucky that we are getting a new halloween.
I remember years ago waiting for years to get the next chapter to this series... and when i came i could care less who made it ,in the end it at least got made.
You guy complain way too much about the tiniest crap relating to these film.
and you all say, its not has good has the previous or original, yeah ok but in the end no one will pay to see a scene to scene remake in theaters , thats why they changed how freddy looks, that why the wrote the beginning to the chainsaw series thats why they made jason into a smart brutal killer.... and that is why we can expect a new take on micheal myers... but in the end from what i can remember , everything platnum dunes did was in line with what the original series did, they just put their twist on them.

Also you can say that the originals where better but in the end ,go back when they came out and they where low budget crap fest for the people watching, we came to love these films for being what they are, a form of entertainment .

I say lets see what they have to offer, who knows we may get a great reboot and hell, im down for a different approach to how michael looks and to see a different filming style...

just my 2 cents...

Back