MGS 4 Raiden 12-inch Figure from Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice,i see you got the same coat as i did,ill dress up my V1 Snake shortly,ill post pics when im done.

Yeh and it's really nice. Everyone has been asking where to get it XD, seems like it's really popular XD. Too bad they sold out though, now they'll have to buy the full figure for $45 in order to get it.

Also oooooo what are you dressing V1 Snake up as?
I personally plan to do mine up with his terrorist uniform when I find some good clothes.

Yeh and it's really nice. Everyone has been asking where to get it XD, seems like it's really popular XD. Too bad they sold out though, now they'll have to buy the full figure for $45 in order to get it.

Also oooooo what are you dressing V1 Snake up as?
I personally plan to do mine up with his terrorist uniform when I find some good clothes.

Ha ha!!! It's called a Middle Eastern uniform, not a "terrorist uniform". But, yeah....:rotfl

Thats actually the one im making,thought about it for so long,trying to find some clothing though

I heard the MGS movie is due 2009 or 10, i forgot but one of those years. Honestly i rather paly MGS5 then a MGS movie

Yo dude I just got raiden but I got it from BBTS kid nemo never got them on and they never will they sent me a E-mail saying they could not get any....Its a good thing I went with bbts :banana...The new pic is cool to....

Wanna give me a direct link?I found a loose parts section but there was no picture.

is it this one?

SST9-U505 Vampire Spike Trench Coat

Any idea where I can get a similar coat for my Raiden ? :monkey2
(the Vampire Spike Trench Coat is "sold out" on the website where you have buy it...)
I don't want buy the complete 12" just for the coat...

By the way, the Coat on the Spike Sideshow 12" is it the same than the Vampire Spike Sideshow 12" ?

I want this Raiden (look at 1'50min):
https://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TscXfKUDwIc

:cool:

Thx

Last edited:
Just got my Raiden, and he's ok. No tears or other damage. A little paint rub on the back perhaps, yes. I received it together with the HT Tereus and the HT Alien Dallas. I still need to inspect Dallas, but, after inspecting Raiden and Tereus- which also has a rubber full body suit - I'm starting to question if these rubber suit guys should really carry the lable 'posable'. I already own HT Duenen and Breareos, so I knew that the articulation is limited, but at least these hold a pose! As for Raiden, I ask myself how this

Courtesy of SolidSnake

2782185208_b9944a6b94.jpg

2781757956_348d107d21.jpg

2781742098_9ec0ce0b73.jpg

2781711998_a55e3bd879.jpg

is possible.

Whenever I try to get Raidens arm into a pose, bent his elbow, it flips right back in the neutral position. Don't get me wrong, the figure is cool, but it is also a perfect example of why these things are NOT toys: you couldn't play with them if you wanted too!
Anyway, he goes of into the box, and I go on checking on Captain Dallas. Should be fun, with all the lights and so!

Yeh, Snake stretched and strained the rubber for long periods of time forcefully which meant he was able to get extreme poses. He also pulled at the seems and tore the rubber seams apart giving it a bit more flexibility.

Yeh, Snake stretched and strained the rubber for long periods of time forcefully which meant he was able to get extreme poses. He also pulled at the seems and tore the rubber seams apart giving it a bit more flexibility.
THAT explains everything. I didn't know that. I think not everybody is willing to go that far with his $175 figure!

Yeh me neither, mine came out of the box with suit tearing. No way will I be stretching his delicate suit, it took me a full 1-2 hours just to touch up the suit and reseal the rubber back together then 2-4 days of waiting till the glue went to a hard clear cement. Looks great now but it's no way worth the risk..... especially since i paid like 330 NZD for it :S.

Raiden in the house !

trraidenrh4.jpg

little review of this 12"

Good points :
- Armor "movie accurate".
- 12" cool, Raiden is a badass character !

Bad points :
- paintjob on the head too clean
- littles flaws everywhere
(unworthy for a Medicom 12")

In def, a really cool badass 12" for all MGS fans.
For me the best MGS 4 12" by far

One word of warning about the leg plastic things, they are only attached by glue unlike the other armor parts which are secured into the rubber, so be very very very careful with them XD.

Any idea where I can get a similar coat for my Raiden ? :monkey2
(the Vampire Spike Trench Coat is "sold out" on the website where you have buy it...)
I don't want buy the complete 12" just for the coat...

By the way, the Coat on the Spike Sideshow 12" is it the same than the Vampire Spike Sideshow 12" ?

I want this Raiden (look at 1'50min):
https://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TscXfKUDwIc

Thx

I think thats the only one thats accurate enough for raiden,youve seen my pics havent you?The coat is perfect as long as you pose it right.If the colour worries you,you can always dye it yourself with the brown colour youre after.

There is this Blade figure from Medicom that just released,but not seen any loose coats of it yet,but i heard that the sword scabbard on his back is stuck to the coat and might ruin the coat if you try to rip it off.This is what i have heard,not done it myself,so i dont know.

https://cgi.ebay.com/IN-STOCK-BLADE...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Thanks for you help Rock83.

I will pass on blade coat...

however any idea if the Coat on the Spike Sideshow 12" is it the same than the "Vampire" Spike Sideshow 12" ?

I ask this because the two different Spike figure are not same price, one are most cheaper than other one.

The arms should be failry ok, I am able to achieve 90 degrees bend & lifting them up sideways or forwards are not a problem.

I did the same thing as Snake & stretched & tore his leg sections apart to allow more poseability.......haha errr..not sure if I was stupid but I just wanted him to have more dynamic poses.

I am from France and shipping is 60$ :monkey2

Again any idea rock83 if Spike Sideshow 12" coat is it the same than the "Vampire" Spike Sideshow 12 ?

Back