Mezco One 12: John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent them another email, hope they respond this time.

Here's my issue, not major I suppose, but enough to be annoying on display.
e8afd8d81fe9bc8db801e5f6a562454c.jpg

Yeah I could see that being annoying...one of those little things that your eye is drawn to once you know it’s there

They finally emailed back and said a replacement will be shipped out by next week. They also said they will include a prepaid return label so I can send the original back.

Not sure if they're sending me a full figure or just a jacket.

Well the hands got to me way faster than the figure did so hopefully you’ll get the jacket fast after it ships

Oh I totally agree....after they gave me a huge middle finger when my black masks arm snapped like a twig I never expected to get my wick replacement hands. Luckily for me I did get the hands....but after black masks arm and their lack of service I canceled a lot of pre orders

This morning I sent an email, and magically FedEx just notified me of an inbound package from Mezco that they picked up today. Something tells me they forgot and I'd never have received a replacement if I hadn't kept asking.

This morning I sent an email, and magically FedEx just notified me of an inbound package from Mezco that they picked up today. Something tells me they forgot and I'd never have received a replacement if I hadn't kept asking.

I’m sure you’re correct...at least the replacement is on it’s way now

They want that jacket back badly :lol don’t know what they could possibly want it for. Glad it worked out

Back