Mezco One 12: John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried for 20 min to get one, refused my credit card and refused my paypal account so said **** it.

Not sold out yet ..surprised but not really

Price I’m sure of it is the reason

But maybe fans are thinking sooner or later this character will reach his peak

I hope Wick 3 is the finale for the time being because I feel this franchise can get stale if it continues past three films :dunno

The suit jacket and vest looks so weird to me without any buttons.

John-Wick-Chapter-2-Mezco-003.jpg

I want to love this, but things seem off like the clothes and sculpt. The price doesn't help. Although it's more and comes with less I'll stick with HT for my Wick fix.

After seeing JW 3 today, caved and preordered. Debated the Mafex but the chest and all the guns made this one more tempting to me.0

After seeing JW 3 today, caved and preordered. Debated the Mafex but the chest and all the guns made this one more tempting to me.0

I just read that JW3 was as good as the original, I'm hoping to see it asap!

one place I like to order figures through is Yahoo Japan Auctions. There's a ton of MafEX on YJA - Wick can be found for 4000 yen or less ($36 USD), new. Yeah you'll have to use Buyee or something similar, but you'll still come out ahead of what people charge on mark-ups!

What a ****show of a release. Originally said they couldn’t charge my credit card - which never changed when I preordered. Now, they’ve double charged me and never deducted the $30 NRD from the total they charged me. Debating if I even want to keep the figure now.

I received two payment failed emails yesterday and today, but just checked my bank account and there's a $105 pending charge. Their system is garbage, going to email them so they don't try again and double charge me.

Back