Mezco One 12: John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to re-do my credit card on the order (even though it never changed from time of order), but thankfully the charge was accurate minus the NRD.

Unless they changed the price of the figure after I put the NRD, their customer support is saying what I? being charged is after my nrd is deducted. Which is a complete lie. Cancelling this figure and gonna be selling off my other figures from these guys. Do not like being lied to and wont support this company going forward.

I emailed Mezco about my order and apparently it's "all set". I wish they were like Sideshow and only charged when the item was ready to ship.

Final product :slap

Screenshot_2020-08-01 Mezco One 12 Collective John Wick Unboxing and Review - YouTube(1).jpg

Watched a review on youtube and yeesh, mad I fought to get this figure. The fact the guns are mostly molded plastic. The pistols it seems dont have a slide action or the ability to remove the magazines... way to Hasbro it up.

Between that review and the pictures I’ve seen, it comes off as a knockoff.

I watched a review as well, and for the most part this does look like a low quality knock off. The battle damage sculpt looks decent, but the rest looks like cheap crap.

I'm 99% sure I'm not opening this once it arrives, hopefully I can sell and get my money back.

It looks more or less like the prototype. I was skeptical when Mezco chose the 3 piece suit on such a tiny figure. HT barely pulled it off in 1/6 scale, so I wasn't expecting the suit on the mezco figure to look good. The sculpts look ok.

It seems like the best 1/12 option is still the Mafex version with the Manipple head.

Everything aside selling figures with a single elbow with that price range is just a disgrace. They never change it as long as people keep buying these.

This is the time I'm glad that the checkout did not work on me and I missed out on the pre-order. :slap

Mezco should just hire the Manniple people. For a third party company, they create better likenesses to the actors, plus superior paint application.

Mezco should just hire the Manniple people. For a third party company, they create better likenesses to the actors, plus superior paint application.

Didn't Manniple just shrink HT's heads?

Yeah all of those are shrunk HT sculpts. They're doing little to no sculpting. Their production work is very impressive though.

That second sculpt does look very good, I'll say that much. If the jacket would have better lapels this probably would have slid into a win but I'm glad I didn't scramble to try to get it.

Back