Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't PX versions usually announced at the same time as the regular though? I imagine they have all sorts of ideas for further figures, but are probably waiting on sales figures to gauge interest. But if they're reading this: Yes, Mezco. I will buy any versions of this you release. Just make it happen. :lol

PX does typically come after.

I’m with you man... anything Conan or Franzetta and I’m in!

Mezco, please make Thak, The Frost Giants, Thoth-Amon, a beautiful princess and a giant serpent to go with Conan.
ff-797x1024.jpgSTK355282.jpegImage (36).jpg42917416390_5975db4a79_b.jpg

Frazetta truly was a genius. It's amazing how he used color, and how he could disregard anatomy to make his subjects larger than life.
I still have five of his books, simply beautiful art.

How awesome would it be to get a Death Dealer figure with red glowing eyes light up feature. He's not a Conan character (I don't think), but he would be a great companion piece to display along with Conan.

HyNGdvU.jpg
vU3qz5J.jpg
Ym0JHwb.jpg
Du6ZLkT.jpg
Gt5gynt.jpg
fIHcoba.jpg

Looking at your name and image I actually now hope Mezco does a Phantom figure. Lol

That would be a dream come true for me.

Lee Falk's Phantom is one of my all time favorite comic book characters.

I have all of the Mego-scale figures produced by Cast-A-Way toys back in 2009.

That would be a dream come true for me.

Lee Falk's Phantom is one of my all time favorite comic book characters.

I have all of the Mego-scale figures produced by Cast-A-Way toys back in 2009.
Yeah I've really hoped for more pulp comic heroes in figure form. The phantom film from 1996 was one of my favorites as a kid and so was The shadow film from 1994. Those really gave me that feeling of adventure and mystery. (Obviously that also comes from my love for Batman also) but yeah I can see Mezco doing those two if they really wanted.

Death Dealer has been done already from TBLeague some years ago.
He's talking about 1:12th by mezco 1/6th is completely different. It's like i say I want TBLeague to make a Frazetta Conan in 1/6th scale (which i have many times and still do) and someone says but Mezco made a 1:12th Conan. Lol

He's talking about 1:12th by mezco 1/6th is completely different. It's like i say I want TBLeague to make a Frazetta Conan in 1/6th scale (which i have many times and still do) and someone says but Mezco made a 1:12th Conan. Lol

My bad, I always thought it was a 1/6 figure, didn't realize it was 1/12.

That funny, we all want the death dealer made. I have a buddy thats gonna make me a death dealer... here is some of his custom work with Dark Souls. Photography done by me.
2e22430ee6e2bb0978dcac1e6eba50f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back