Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, nice work Eamon! Solid dynamic pose without looking too busy. Might be more interested in the statue than the figure if the paint apps are there.

Conan 1:6 Mixed media statue (designed by me) was put out last night by the looks of it. Sculptor did an amazing job. Hope folks dig it. More details soon as there is more to say on this. :)

View attachment 461562

:horror

Wait, is this Mezco too? This is incredible! I'm afraid of the price, but I almost don't care...

Thanks guys.

Whoa, nice work Eamon! Solid dynamic pose without looking too busy. Might be more interested in the statue than the figure if the paint apps are there.

Why not have both? I will. :D

This is 1:6 not 1:12 in case folks aren't seeing the small sign there. :)

The statue does indeed look amazing, love the fine striations in his hair!
But that will easily be out of my price range.

So, I’m the only one who doesn’t like it? Muscles look very unnatural and that torso is way too thin.

I was there today and happened to get to talk to Mez about the figure. He said he really wants to fill in that gap in the torso, in the first shots on this thread it shows the large gap between the torso and the arms. So he wants them to fix that. He also said he'll be coming with a bunch of weapons and a cape. Was pretty cool to get to meet and talk with him.

I was there today and happened to get to talk to Mez about the figure. He said he really wants to fill in that gap in the torso, in the first shots on this thread it shows the large gap between the torso and the arms. So he wants them to fix that. He also said he'll be coming with a bunch of weapons and a cape. Was pretty cool to get to meet and talk with him.

Good news. Did he give you any other details about upcoming figures that weren't shown.

Good news. Did he give you any other details about upcoming figures that weren't shown.

A guy next to me asked him about John Wick's elbows, Mez wasn't sure what body they were displaying him with, but he went on about how having the suit look good on the figure is integral to JW's character; ie I don't think they want it getting all scrunched up with double jointed elbows. He said Gomez buys his suits at Sears so he doesn't care how they look but Wick will have nice suits and they need to look good.

Conan 1:6 Mixed media statue (designed by me) was put out last night by the looks of it. Sculptor did an amazing job. Hope folks dig it. More details soon as there is more to say on this. :)

View attachment 461562

Eamon, this looks fantastic. I’ll be following this statue’s progress for sure! I only collect MOTU statues and the Mondo line but will definitely be making an exception for this. Love the pose. I’m not familiar at all with Mezco, do you know if Sideshow sells their stuff or is it easy enough for us UK residents to buy directly from Mezco?

Cheers ����

Why not have both?

Your logic is oddly impeccable. :D

Have there been any other photos of the 1/6 statue? Can't seem to find them on Toyark. Did they completely miss it?

EDIT: Found this! Good close-up of the statue at 5:07.

Last edited:
PURE GREATNESS!!!!! i hope we get Death Dealer as well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The statue is really nice. Thank goodness that mezco figure is within my budget! It is such a nice figure. Anyone know when this thing will be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sign said Spring 2021.
Lol damn you are right, cause i remember crying on the inside when i seen the sign. Its so far away that I was just scared. To the point Icompletely erased the date from my memory.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So, I?m the only one who doesn?t like it? Muscles look very unnatural and that torso is way too thin.[/QUOTE

Have you seen any good figures of conan lately? There are none. There are statue like figures with no articulation. This is the one the I have been waiting for a long time in terms of an actually good conan figure that is not Arnold. And for muscle wise. He's a comic character. I like the fact that he is ripped beyond measure. He's not the tallest guy in his world but one of the strongest, smartest and best warrior of his time. Also depictions of conan varies and in terms of asthetics. A body builder type of the golden era has big muscles but very tiny waist like the comic book heros. Even arnold had a 35 waist. And Sergio had an astounding 28 inch waist. That my friend is beyond smaller compared to the look that this figure shows.

Back