Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6q3lIE9.jpg
NUFToZ4.jpg
vKpYqTo.jpg
ZXOYUBA.jpg
KUZMAxH.jpg
NWMJHMr.jpg
cfenCda.jpg
7RkoA3N.jpg
ZDT2vXu.jpg
KUZMAxH.jpg
PYdw7ch.jpg

PO mine at BBTS. This is a long time coming my most anticipated figure this year. Everything he comes with is a huge surprise and I'm super glad for it.

I so hope they continue this line with other characters and creatures. Wish someone would do something like this in 1/6, but I'd be more than happy to see a deep dive in any scale at this point.

And the switch-outs! :horror I wasn't expecting anything that wasn't in the original painting, so the extra head, outfit, and weapons seal the deal. Bring on Belit, Zula, and Red Sonja!

Last edited:
Damn. Didn't realise they'd include so much with it.
Guess I'm ordering one.

I so hope they continue this line with other characters and creatures. Wish someone would do something like this in 1/6, but I'd be more than happy to see a deep dive in any scale at this point.

And the switch-outs! :horror I wasn't expecting anything that wasn't in the original painting, so the extra head, outfit, and weapons seal the deal. Bring on Belit, Zula, and Red Sonja!

I could see Mezco making a second Conan if this one sells well. Maybe a deluxe two pack with another character or one based on the painting where he's riding a four legged beast. That Conan would wear a different outfit including a helmet. :D

I'm betting there'll be an exclusive Conan to re-use the mold. The Kong figure in the promo pics has a different head. I wonder if they'd do 2 pack with a remolded Kong figure as whatever Conan character he is.

I agree with everything you said! Lol I want tbleague to make a Frazzeta Conan so much with this type of option for accessories. Plus I also like to see every other character from Conan's stories. I hope a 3rd party makes a Diorama for this figure also.

Pre-ordered mine on BBTS. Normally only a Batman collector but this takes me back to my comic reading days of my youth. The big format comics in black and white. So fun!

Pre-ordered mine on BBTS. Normally only a Batman collector but this takes me back to my comic reading days of my youth. The big format comics in black and white. So fun!
Looking at your name and image I actually now hope Mezco does a Phantom figure. Lol

Back