Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d recommend checking out the Storm Collectibles Dynamic Figure stand if you haven’t already. BBTS has them. I’ve got all my Mezco’s on them and it’s a world better.

Just added one of these to my pile of loot at BBTS to try it out. I've acquired quite a few Mezco figures now and they take up far too much space with the included stands. I'm hoping these are a little more stable when using them as flight stands as well.

Homecoming Spidey (homemade suit) just arrived from Mezco:

Homecoming Spidey.jpg

Back.jpg

I have a spare to trade if anyone is interested. I have a listing in the WTB section with figures I'm looking for.

Edit: I've never ordered direct from Mezco before but they included some nice goodies with the shipment. A little red metallic Mez-itz figure and some art cards for upcoming one:12 figures. Nothing crazy but it was a pleasant surprise.

Very cool, I have some tech suit Spideys (HT, Mafonex) but also like the homemade suit, reminds me of Ben Reiley's Scarlet Spider. I may pick one up, even if it's in the aftermarket.

I really like the homemade suit as well. It looks like something a teenager would cobble together for their first attempt at a superhero outfit. It also lends itself to extreme poses quite well for figures with soft goods.

Pretty cool..makes me excited for the tech suit version :clap

Hey Chronos take a pic with the holland head on the figure .

In all seriousness though, here is a pic with the Tom Holland head sculpt:

TH Headsculpt.jpg

Also a shout out to Mezco customer service. I had always heard that they were terrible but I had an excellent interaction with them today. Contacted them immediately because one of the eyes on the masked head sculpt isn't fully painted. They responded within minutes asking for a photo. Sent the photo and a few hours later they responded that a replacement was being shipped to me.

If you're talking about their figures based on films. Otherwise they've had quite a few excellent comic sculpts like Punisher and Doctor Strange.

At least from your photos, the paint looks great. I have the Spec Ops Punisher, and the skin tone looks so waxy, but your Holland head looks much more like skin. That's always been my complaint about their headsculpts, waxy skin.

At least from your photos, the paint looks great. I have the Spec Ops Punisher, and the skin tone looks so waxy, but your Holland head looks much more like skin. That's always been my complaint about their headsculpts, waxy skin.

Ah, I get what you're saying. I thought you were talking about the paint details. Here's a comparison of the SDCC Spec Ops Punisher and Homemade Spidey head sculpts:

TH and Punisher.jpg

Edit: Obviously these are zoomed in shots with bright and direct lighting. The sculpts look even better viewed from a slight distance away. In hand they look great.

Got the Thor: Ragnarok Hulk over the weekend. Didn't get a chance to futz with him much, didn't swap heads or put weapons in hands. The joints are super stiff which I'm ok with cuz he has so much weight if he had loose joints he'd be impossible to pose or stand. Quality is great, can't wait to get Thor to go with him.

Gcew1gX.jpg

In all seriousness though, here is a pic with the Tom Holland head sculpt:

View attachment 439162

Also a shout out to Mezco customer service. I had always heard that they were terrible but I had an excellent interaction with them today. Contacted them immediately because one of the eyes on the masked head sculpt isn't fully painted. They responded within minutes asking for a photo. Sent the photo and a few hours later they responded that a replacement was being shipped to me.

Nice, they must have gotten their act together for service because they told me a while ago that they don’t give replacements and I have to send the figure back first and then wait for them to inspect it and then they give me a refund only :lecture

Thor just arrived and Spidey on the way. The last couple releases have been killer (Ronin, Strange, IM, Hulk, Thor).....tighten up QC and these are amazballs

Beyond Hulk, I wasn’t planning on buying any MCU figs strictly comic versions... early previews of Spidey looked great, then I received Hulk and now Thor...f it. I like it I’m buying .....movie or comic

Nice, they must have gotten their act together for service

Definitely. Already received the replacement head and the eyes are perfect on it. They even sent some additional little gifts; a keychain and another Mez-it.

Beyond Hulk, I wasn’t planning on buying any MCU figs strictly comic versions... early previews of Spidey looked great, then I received Hulk and now Thor...f it. I like it I’m buying .....movie or comic

I was only going to buy their comic figures. Then I bought Homemade Spidey... and then ordered Ragnarok Thor... now I'm eyeballing Hulk and Justice League Batman. So, yeah, same for me: If I like it I'm buying it.

Back