Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a great figure, for sure!
0a98a8e4ecf35368f8d7e4c18fda8fb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think the homemade suit might have a risk of tearing from dynamic poses like the classic and symbiote spideys :dunno

So tempted to pick it up from all the YouTube reviews I’ve been seeing

Definitely. Already received the replacement head and the eyes are perfect on it. They even sent some additional little gifts; a keychain and another Mez-it.

Do you have to send the figure back or did they just send you the head, and how come you got the replacement so fast :horror

Another fantastic figure, this is already high on my list of favorites in the collection, after 30 minutes.

I just opened mine yesterday and definitely agree. It's a really great figure; probably some of the best 1/12 soft goods out there. I'm sure replicating sweat pants is easier, but it's really good.

Black Suit Spider-Man arrived on Friday. I originally had zero interest in any of the Spider-Man Mezco figures based on the pictures I had seen. Ended up getting a good deal on regular Spidey and loved it once I had it in hand. Same thing happened with the black suit. Didn't care for it in pictures but it's one of my favorite figures now that I have it. Glad I didn't pass on either of these.

Spidey Far.jpg

Spidey Close.jpg

This is actually my second black suit Spidey. Unfortunately the first one I got off eBay had badly misaligned eyes.

Other than eBay, are there any sites that part these out? I picked up a used classic Spider-Man today and it is missing one of the fists and a webline.

I sent Mezco an email, but don't have high hopes that they will assist.

Black Suit Spider-Man arrived on Friday. I originally had zero interest in any of the Spider-Man Mezco figures based on the pictures I had seen. Ended up getting a good deal on regular Spidey and loved it once I had it in hand. Same thing happened with the black suit. Didn't care for it in pictures but it's one of my favorite figures now that I have it. Glad I didn't pass on either of these.

View attachment 439912

View attachment 439913

Nice pick up....reviews and feedback left a lot to be desired but in hand it’s a great figure. Easily tops of Spideys in my book....congrats

Back