Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0162.jpg

Looks like the V store has it offered for 58 US dollars--any body buy from from them in the past? Are they reliable?

Black panther looks awesome, since I have been buying mezco, I really look forward to their releases more than any 1/6 sooo many characters to choose from. Makes it more exciting and the details are almost as good. Plus cheaper and more space saved

Black panther looks awesome, since I have been buying mezco, I really look forward to their releases more than any 1/6 sooo many characters to choose from. Makes it more exciting and the details are almost as good. Plus cheaper and more space saved

Don't forget better articulation!!!!

Yeah, Spiderman starting to show up on Ebay. Gonna wait for the price to drop for Spidey and X-Force Deadpool.

Anyone have casts of the Mezco unmasked Wolverine head? I'd like one for my brown version.

which spidey is it?

super happy with my brown wolvy, grown on me lots. :clap the x-force one next to x-force deadpool is tempting.....

Classic Spidey..not a fan of Morales Spidey..classic Peter all the way :clap

cool, yup same for me i like morales spidey but petey ftw always. was thinkin the symbiote spidey was comin now but unsure where i saw that, must have been wrong.

Spidey looks great in those pics! And as much as Black Panther looking greater, my Mezco collection is only going to consist of comic bookish figures. The movie versions are reserved for my Hot Toys collection.

Spidey looks great in those pics! And as much as Black Panther looking greater, my Mezco collection is only going to consist of comic bookish figures. The movie versions are reserved for my Hot Toys collection.

Until you fall in love with the BP film right..that’s what they all say :lol

Back