Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, holy crap this looks stupidly intricate.

171612jdqonmo9ydq8po1y-528x668.jpg

Exactly! Even Mezco hasn’t done a figure that complex yet. Complexity = cost so I still feel these are a good value for what you get. I mean $80 for a yellow spandex outfit or $75 for a fully tailored military uniform? Seems a fair trade with the lack of licensing costs.

Exactly! Even Mezco hasn’t done a figure that complex yet. Complexity = cost so I still feel these are a good value for what you get. I mean $80 for a yellow spandex outfit or $75 for a fully tailored military uniform? Seems a fair trade with the lack of licensing costs.

Exactly they are reasonable priced for what they have. Even mezco can't do pockets so that's fuzeded up

I agree Mezco’s prices are about $10 too much on some of their basic figures and especially when they are decked out in MezFlair. But licensing cost are a significant factor when it comes to pricing these figures.

Regardless, extra detailing still doesn’t justify a comparable price with a non-licensed product imo...but your mileage may vary.

For me, a Mezco figure is by default $110 retail, shipped, shipping will be better the more figures I order up to 3 or 4, not much, but something, after that I get slapped with taxes and then it's really not worth it.

So $75 shipped for me you'll understand how I don't have a problem with them.

Lucky you guys that don't pay shipping for Mezco figures.

So they are charging the same price for an unlicensed figure...pass.

I was hoping for something closer to $50...I’d plop down $100 quid for four goons. At this price, I’ll just wait. Maybe they get knocked off too :huh
Is that price 75 quid? If so, then a agree, too much. That is 105 US dollars. For me, 42 quid, 60 US dollars.

For all they come with, it’s a fair price. People always have the misconception that just because it’s a lesser character like a goon, that they should be cheaper. That’s not how things work :lol

If you want well made goons to go with your well made heroes and main villains, they are going to cost just about the same. Stormtroopers don’t cost less just because they are stormtroopers. If you want Mezco to make Hydra goons, they will probably cost around the same as the Red Skull. Maybe only a few bucks less, but if they included lots of weapons and interchangeable heads, they would be just as much.

$75 shipped is less than the $85 or more and shipping most Mezco figures are going for now and they have far less accessories and costuming. It’s a fair price, just not a great one some were hoping for.

I think that $75 shipped is quid, or GBP which $105 US dollars--which is too much.

looks good tho head seems abit large compared to torso in some pics like above.

Back