Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot about this until my union school class was almost over and checked my email...saw the 6 figure limit and figured this would be around for a while. Glad I remembered and got the order in. Have a feeling this one is going to for Punisher after market prices.

Scalpers waste no time, $150- $300 asking price. I thought for sure the 6 limit was insinuating a general release.

I'll wait for it to hit Ebay next month. I'll have my Ebay bucks certificate, which should be around $70-$80.

**** Mezco for making this a limited exclusive. And 6 piece limit is ********. Like they don't know what will happen.

Sigh... I paid the scalper's price in the end. This version of Wolverine is the one for my collection and Mezco left me no option to purchase it other than through evilbay.

On the plus side I am grateful for Mezco for making this version of Wolvie (and with minimal MezFlair too) - he looks great in the promo pics and I can't wait to add him to the collection. The Mezco customer service team also sent me another email to say they are working on an international shipping option but that they had no further details at this time. Judging from their facebook page and the rather exasperated tone of their email, I'd guess they are getting a bit of a hard time from international customers.

Sigh... I paid the scalper's price in the end. This version of Wolverine is the one for my collection and Mezco left me no option to purchase it other than through evilbay.

On the plus side I am grateful for Mezco for making this version of Wolvie (and with minimal MezFlair too) - he looks great in the promo pics and I can't wait to add him to the collection. The Mezco customer service team also sent me another email to say they are working on an international shipping option but that they had no further details at this time. Judging from their facebook page and the rather exasperated tone of their email, I'd guess they are getting a bit of a hard time from international customers.

Has anyone ever gotten a figure from Mezco after being put on the waitlist? What are the chances that people who didn't wake up at 6am on the west coast won't have to pay $150 plus on Ebay for this figure?

Ugh.... 30 min till the pre-orders open for Wolverine... I'm still on the fence on starting a collection from this line... I've seen some amazing photos of some of the One:12 line and have heard other collectors rave about them. Still I'm nervous about dropping $80 on a 6 inch figure.... But that blue and yellow suit wolverine is the reason I got into the X-Men cartoon as a kid and then into comics and it looks amazing from the photos...... 27 min now to decide haha.

What was your ultimate decision? I remember being on the fence about this line just like you. I just couldn't justify paying that much for a 6 inch figure.

With that being said, I now own the red suit version of Daredevil, Punisher, and classic Cap (with the Ascending Knight Batman, Deadpool, both versions of Spider-Man, and Wolverine on the way). It's all about what they pack in those 6 inches, and as much as you may be enticed by photos, you just won't know until you have one of these figures in your hand.

I completely agree that the wait times/processing needs some work. However, I understand it's a relatively new brand and the wait has been worth every figure so far.

Yeah,I don't get the 6 limit thing....Mezco doesn't care either,they just want to sell units...
But they don't seem to want to sell a lot of units for their most wanted version of characters, or they'd simply produce more and not limited access to U.S. buyers who can only order from the Mezco webstore.

Yeah,I don't get the 6 limit thing....Mezco doesn't care either,they just want to sell units...

There are 6 figures in a case, so I imagine they don't mind at all just receiving a case and slapping a shipping slip on it and immediately sending it back out the door. No handling or re-boxing and they know many people will buy a case at a time. More money and less processing for them.

Back