Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price on any "high end figure" is ridiculous whether 1/6, 1/12 etc. we all be suckers and pay it anyway.....

Back on topic first video review of Deadpool is out....looks fun

Using the EE & Ebay $15 off $75 coupons, I've never paid more than $65.00 shipped for a One:12 figure.

I bought Shazam for $60.00 shipped and both Frankenstein variants for under $50.00 each shipped.

I think they're well worth what I paid for mine.

Some 1/12 fun

IMG_2060.jpg

Daredevil looks awesome with this head. It's a great improvement. I also like old Bruce and Supes. Nice work!

Great review. I wonder if it comes with a projectile attachment for the guns like Punisher. It shows one in the video but not sure if that's the Punisher one. Pretty excited for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review. I wonder if it comes with a projectile attachment for the guns like Punisher. It shows one in the video but not sure if that's the Punisher one. Pretty excited for this.

No. That's from the Punisher. Shame Mezco didn't think it made sense to pack it in with DP :huh

For some reason, some of the ones that I have ordered from their direct site say "Now Shipping" but I haven't received any shipping notifications. does anyone know if they just take forever or what? thanks

No. That's from the Punisher. Shame Mezco didn't think it made sense to pack it in with DP :huh

Thanks. That sucks though. I really like that attachment on my Punisher guns. As far as the cost for these, I find it a better deal than Hot Toys considering they're half the size and about a 3rd of the price. It took me a bit to get on board but after my first one, I get it.

Looks great..I wish Mezco would tweak the ankle joints, they need to be more flexible especially with the more agile characters. They need ball joints and socketed ankles not just swivel ball

Those Deadpool pic look fantastic! Looks like an insanely fun figure to pose! I haven't taken the plunge into One:12 yet but I think I'm about to with the Blue/Yellow Wolverine Wednesday....

Great pics! I'm stealing that cotton grenade idea. Any figure arriving is a treat but this guy's gonna be a "Christmas morning" unboxing. So excited.

Those Deadpool pic look fantastic! Looks like an insanely fun figure to pose! I haven't taken the plunge into One:12 yet but I think I'm about to with the Blue/Yellow Wolverine Wednesday....

Go for it, they are fantastic figures! Very high quality and that Wolverine is looking fantastic as well. I spent $70 on mine and I say its worth every penny

Back