Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Deadpool coming, pre-order wolverine tomorrow

Got mine coming from BBTS for the cheap shipping but it won't be here until the 21st:gah:. I wish I liked the brown/tan (yellow?) Wolverine more as that's my favorite costume but I'm just not feeling it and the blue/yellow comes with more.

Ugh.... 30 min till the pre-orders open for Wolverine... I'm still on the fence on starting a collection from this line... I've seen some amazing photos of some of the One:12 line and have heard other collectors rave about them. Still I'm nervous about dropping $80 on a 6 inch figure.... But that blue and yellow suit wolverine is the reason I got into the X-Men cartoon as a kid and then into comics and it looks amazing from the photos...... 27 min now to decide haha.

I want to buy this but alas I cannot. As usual Mezco make the most sought after version of a character the exclusive release (so limited quantity) and then won't offer any international shipping option ... gee thanks Mezco

Got my order in for Wolvie..popped up earlier than I thought. My only gripe is that I wish they changed the gloves and boots to more of a traditional look but that's not Mezco style :lol

Wolverine ordered. This is the first time ordering direct from mezco. Hopefully, it's not as bad as I'm led to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolverine ordered. This is the first time ordering direct from mezco. Hopefully, it's not as bad as I'm led to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mezco directly is ok..not the best vendor, but so so. They tend to ship a little later than other sources, but through experience with TDK One12 collective I didn't enjoy their customer service at all and was extremely annoyed that they don't replace defective figures not even non exclusives. You have to send them back the figure first ( you pay for shipping as well ) and then they just give you a refund :lecture

Wow Mezco just tweeted out that wolverine is already sold out and gone to a wait list.... Glad I didn't wait to long to make a decision.

Wow Mezco just tweeted out that wolverine is already sold out and gone to a wait list.... Glad I didn't wait to long to make a decision.

That was fast! Glad I didn't procrastinate. Reminds me of the old SST days when exclusive preorders would sell out in an hour.

Back