Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just added classic red skull to my evergrowing preorder list. Had $8 rewards... cut shipping in half at least.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm... Do I wanna get this or just wait for the cheaper upcoming Marvel Legends 12 inch...

Anyone know how much Mezco charges for shipping?

- Make vastly superior looking yellow/blue Wolverine with nice extras and proper crotch section
- Make it exclusive to their own ****ty online shop that doesn't ship internationally

And watch it be limited to 500 pieces. I'm so done with this company. I said I wouldn't buy anything from them after the Classic Punisher debacle and I stuck to it, this just reinforces that conviction. It's like they resent having to put out accurate versions of beloved characters.

- Make vastly superior looking yellow/blue Wolverine with nice extras and proper crotch section
- Make it exclusive to their own ****ty online shop that doesn't ship internationally

And watch it be limited to 500 pieces. I'm so done with this company. I said I wouldn't buy anything from them after the Classic Punisher debacle and I stuck to it, this just reinforces that conviction. It's like they resent having to put out accurate versions of beloved characters.

I'm feeling exactly the same. So sick of mezflair as regular production but classics as limited exclusives, it should be the other way around.

The lack of international shipping just kills it for me. Not even a chance to pre-order it ... the only option being a good scalping on evilbay.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm... Do I wanna get this or just wait for the cheaper upcoming Marvel Legends 12 inch...

Anyone know how much Mezco charges for shipping?

I got charged $10.50 on my last order from Mezco. BBTS is even cheaper.

Trust me, pictures alone don't provide enough justice for these figures.

I just opened a few of my marvel mezcos - got the captain America - the regular not the darker blue - anyone with this figure having an issue with the scales on the upper part of suit peeling off? A few on mine look like they are starting to peel.

Also had a split seem on the classic daredevil.

IMG_1362.JPG

Love this line but they are delicate for the money...

Come on Mezco!!!!

IMG_1407.jpg
IMG_1406.jpg
IMG_1408.jpg
IMG_1405.JPG
IMG_1404.jpg
IMG_1403.jpg

29cb0766dcdefc9e9c5d910cf37b0aa8.jpg

Last edited:
mattinglymint23. Are you certain that Captain America isn't a Chinese bootleg?

I've seen pics of a few figures with very minor issues concerning the scales peeling off, but nothing to the extent you've shown.

I've seen pics of a few figures with very minor issues concerning the scales peeling off, but nothing to the extent you've shown.

My legit cap looks like that

I purchased from a legit seller so no reason to believe it's a knock off. I've asked around and understand this is a common problem for this figure. Unfortunate. I'm going to probably return and try one more - it's not so much appearance as it is the degradation over time. Once I have to start gluing these things back in place it's over for this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased from a legit seller so no reason to believe it's a knock off. I've asked around and understand this is a common problem for this figure. Unfortunate. I'm going to probably return and try one more - it's not so much appearance as it is the degradation over time. Once I have to start gluing these things back in place it's over for this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could always just peel all the diamonds off.I saw pics of people doing this and it still looked good

Those pictures above really make me glad I'm not into this line. I owned a couple of these, and while they looked nice, I just was not in love with them. Price may have something to do with it:monkey3

Back