Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emailed them for ETA on Red Skull. Got reply in ten minutes-impressive-saying "More info coming soon!" (less impressive...and probably a copy/paste! :slap).

I replied "Well I wish you released figures in as timely a manner as you respond to emails".

I don't liketo be all bitchy and negative but it's like 5 months late (feels like forever since I ordered it...and how many new POs announced since?) and the empty spot for him on my shelf is really starting to aggravate me. Cap needs his nemesis already he's bored af.

Anyone get Miles from Mezco directly? Mine is still hanging out at new.

I got him last week from Mez. They actually shipped signature required which was ok with me; justifies the high shipping costs slightly.

Wish they combined shipping to reduce costs, I got Deadpool and Miles the same day seperate boxes.

Emailed them for ETA on Red Skull. Got reply in ten minutes-impressive-saying "More info coming soon!" (less impressive...and probably a copy/paste! :slap).

I replied "Well I wish you released figures in as timely a manner as you respond to emails".

I don't liketo be all bitchy and negative but it's like 5 months late (feels like forever since I ordered it...and how many new POs announced since?) and the empty spot for him on my shelf is really starting to aggravate me. Cap needs his nemesis already he's bored af.

I want them to give us info on the Classic version

DOGC6335.jpg

This guy has almost as many Franks as I do. :lol

God! That's for this kind of thing that I got away from Hot Toys. I don't want to wait 1 year and over to get a toy. Many things happen in 12 friggin' months!

Just ordered Homecoming Spidey for $65.00 shipped from EE.

Hard to get excited for a figure that won't even be released by this time next year.

will never to PO anything with a estimated release that far out. kinda a bold move to think i would want the same thing now a year from now etc also we all know it will be delayed so more like a year plus.

learned it the hard way via threeA PO's way back, the ones that took that long once it arrived i really had moved on and couldn't care less.

That is a very long preorder date but at least theyre being more honest lol. Maybe they will actually make this release date. Figure looks good though, still waiting for Homemade suit.

I noticed that BvS BATS, Reverse Flash, and Captain America have been bootlegged by the Chinese.

Maybe they'll do classic Punisher for those who missed out, assuming the quality isn't terrible.

I noticed that BvS BATS, Reverse Flash, and Captain America have been bootlegged by the Chinese.

Maybe they'll do classic Punisher for those who missed out, assuming the quality isn't terrible.

Wow, I didn't think that would happen. Will definitely affect the aftermarket. Reason for all the delays, China factories have been prioritizing KO's :lol

Homecoming Spidey looks great! Pre-ordered a few. That wait is ridiculous though. Hopefully the final product matches the proto. I think this is shaping up to be their best Spidey by far.

These release dates are a little ridiculous. Maybe Mezco needs to slow up on any more pre-orders until they catch up a little bit...

I go back and forth on this Homecoming figure. He looks great in a lot of ways, but I can't stand the visible seams at both the base and top of the neck, the huge black webshooters, and the fact that his web wings attach to him with ugly plastic band around his waist.

Back