Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has officially SOLD OUT.

Still haven't cancelled my wait list. Keeping my fingers crossed. Just checked eBay and I can't say I blame people for scalping, man. One auction the bid is already st $430 and it has 6 days to go. If people are paying it, that's the going rate. Sucks for those of us who'd never flip it, but demz da breaks.

agreed mez is more to blame but i also think its on those that said screw the next collector etc.
it is wht it is i guess. just a toy but is annoying and when those that did get another to flip brag of it casually even more so. they can justify it with many excuses but bottom line is cuz they wanted to flip one a fellow collector is w/o.

hopefully we will see some post of WL conversions soon.:pray: still super happy with the px ver tho.

seems people are paying the 400+ price......and it's not gonna go cheaper as the ones who really want just make it dry up even more.

If I sell mine at $350....that's a steal

seems people are paying the 400+ price......and it's not gonna go cheaper as the ones who really want just make it dry up even more.

If I sell mine at $350....that's a steal

If I didn't have PX coming from UK and a 1/6 classic Punisher, I'd probably think hard on that lol. Seems to be the going rate. No reason you shouldn't charge it. Someone will bite.

Mezco should have at least limited to 1 per household. I only got 1. They really have people buying their product without hesitation now since that move.

Some people bought 2, intending to display them in different ways. But after checking the price for this, who wouldn't get tempted to flip one instead? You can buy 5 1:12 figures or 2 1/6 figures for one Classic Punisher.

Some people bought 2, intending to display them in different ways. But after checking the price for this, who wouldn't get tempted to flip one instead? You can buy 5 1:12 figures or 2 1/6 figures for one Classic Punisher.

Yep. One clean and one beat up, but if people are literally throwing money at you to own, you'd be a fool not to accept. Blame is on Mezco if anyone at all. One thing I learned about collecting, can't have 'em all unless you're willing to overpay sometimes.

Yup

Yep. One clean and one beat up, but if people are literally throwing money at you to own, you'd be a fool not to accept. Blame is on Mezco if anyone at all. One thing I learned about collecting, can't have 'em all unless you're willing to overpay sometimes.

Yup

Collect long enough and you will eventually

1. Over pay for something
2. Under pay for something
3. Break even

I have payed alot for something I wanted but missed out on the PO.

I have scalped and made money.

I have sold and lost money.

I have sold and made money.

I have purchased at regular price.

Like I said collect long enough and you risk being hypocritical when judging others.

I'm really surprised Mezco didn't limit to one per customer/household. I f you're going to make it a limited number make it one per. That's some old style 3A flipper feeding right there.

I'm sorry but if you're buying doubles and reselling one at eBay prices, it is not Mezco's fault that you decided to flip. People can do what they want, but at least admit that you're doing it to make money off your fellow collectors and acting against any sense of community on these forums. If someone's in financial need that's different and I would never hold it against them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You know once the hype wears off and they ultimately re-issue him in some form of double pack, the window of opportunity is over.

Who says they will re-issue? only 400 made is a drop in the bucket and there are more diehards for this figure than meets demand....

Right, which means Mezco stands to make a lot more money if they reissue in some way. Aftermarket flipping doesn't make them anything.

i pre ordered the black suit spidey,i hope mezco will do a jim lee style wolverine, i would go nuts if they did that in the future!!

They only released ML separately though, not the damaged Batman.

Last edited:
Back