Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im keeping my Classic Punisher but not sure if I'm diving in and opening or keeping it mint. Probably just end up opening and posing with Dare Devil as I always pictured before the ES 400.

I will be selling classic Punisher unopened still in shipper but not as high as those Evilbay prices but unfortunately it will still be high enough to turn most collectors off but I do need the money so my apologies up front lol.

Just pm me.

Last edited:
I will be selling classic Punisher unopened still in shipper but not as high as those Evilbay prices but unfortunately it will still be high enough to turn most collectors off but I do need the money so my apologies up front lol.

lol can't blame you. Unusual situation to be in. I would not be willing to spend $500 for this figure because it's too much, so why not sell for that amount. Would certainly help offset future Mezco purchases. Keeping mine though.

Can't blame you for selling at an inflated price. If the market is paying for it, why shouldn't you take a piece of it? Not sure how high I'd be willing to go yet; and I'm still holding hope of a wait list conversion.

i dont. hoping to get a WL and if not blame it on the flippers. that includes those that got 2 with sole purpose of flipping one.

I did guilty as charged.

I've been in the same boat as you and buying 2 seems very reasonable for me I never got upset at anyone keeping one and using the sale of the other to generate income.

Can't be mad at people for doing what was allowed. If he didn't buy 2, someone else would've. Mezco really should've made a slightly larger number of the run. But whaddya gonna do.

Back