Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah Mezco blows all of those away.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ooooh, okay, if you say so.

Besides Mezco is laughing at all the money pouring in from their mass production.

You're just grumpy. :lol
That's why you can still easily get almost all their figures at retail prices.

It's like you don't want good figures Jye.

Let's see. If Mezco put out that figure exactly as it is pictured there, you and the other usual suspects would be b----ing to high heaven that:

1. where's the detailed face paint?
2. where's the second head sculpt with beam effect?
3. where are the yellow undies?
4. what happened to all the weathering and paint detail on the straps and belt?
5. the yellow is just 1 shade off (too light or too dark wherever the dart gets thrown that day)
6. the blue is just 1 shade off (too light or too dark wherever the other dart gets thrown that day)
7. WHY ARE THE CLOTHES SO BAGGY?

and on and on and on.................
And they should, that base figure cost $20 and the suit probably cost $10 to make. Literally no repaint, done at home by a fan. Meanwhile we are getting all those complaints from BvS Supes and that one cost $80.

Still looks better than ANY of their redesigns, on design alone.

Damn shills I swear :lol

I can understand you want to hate on Mezco for this exclusive fiasco, but to say their figures are no good compared to that custom is straight up denial to justify you not being able to get the exclusive figure. Their Captain America, Daredevil, Punisher, BvS, DKR, and Dredd are all spectacular.

Huh? How new are you? This isn't an "I can't reach the grapes" type deal.

I'm not complaining about the figures that look closer to the source, just their ugly redesigns, which are none of the ones you mentioned, assuming you mean Netflix DD because regular DD looks like ass.

If you honestly think their redesigns look better than that Cyclops then you just have objectively bad taste.

I'm not currently hating on Mezco for their exclusive stuff. Had it been a figure I really wanted I would be, but Punisher I can live without.

Let's see. If Mezco put out that figure exactly as it is pictured there, you and the other usual suspects would be b----ing to high heaven that:

1. where's the detailed face paint?
2. where's the second head sculpt with beam effect?
3. where are the yellow undies?
4. what happened to all the weathering and paint detail on the straps and belt?
5. the yellow is just 1 shade off (too light or too dark wherever the dart gets thrown that day)
6. the blue is just 1 shade off (too light or too dark wherever the other dart gets thrown that day)
7. WHY ARE THE CLOTHES SO BAGGY?

and on and on and on.................

If Mez made it, it would:
1. Have HUGE black combat boots
2. All the straps would be black or brown...with grenades and water canteens
3. He'd ditch the visor for some type of combat helmet with tactical goggles
4. He'd probably be sporting some type of tacticool combat pants
5. They'd release a colorway with the original Jim Lee design limited to 400 hundred people.....I mean 100 people and a bunch of scalpers.:monkey1

5. They'd release a colorway with the original Jim Lee design limited to 400 hundred people.....I mean 100 people and a bunch of scalpers.:monkey1

And Jye would love it.

Lucky you :monkey2

Didn't you also want Punisher? The expensive one? I remember you making mockups and everything.

Classic Punisher looked sweet, had it been available internationally I would have picked 2. Oh well.

Not all their re-designs are good especially that Wolverine. But they have some awesome figures so I will keep on enjoying the Mezco figures I like while you guys have fun keep on complaining and hating. Later

I'm undecided on the PX. :monkey2

Soooo many goodies.

What I really want is NECA to make a 1/4 comic Punisher loaded to the gills!

I would die a happy man.

Now you're complaining about imaginary figures. You guys are hilarious.

Not all their re-designs are good especially that Wolverine. But they have some awesome figures so I will keep on enjoying the Mezco figures I like while you guys have fun keep on complaining and hating. Later
I'll have fun spending money on good figures and not wasting it on bad figures while I tell myself they're good figures.

later lmao.

Now you're complaining about imaginary figures. You guys are hilarious.

Well, you did make a poorly thought out false analogy...

I'm undecided on the PX. :monkey2

Soooo many goodies.

What I really want is NECA to make a 1/4 comic Punisher loaded to the gills!

I would die a happy man.
There's a good chance they could make it, and look at Deadpool, it comes with quite some stuff despite being 1/4.

So this dude made this, puts Mezco's tailoring to shame.

And it's not even the best custom I've seen.

17098662_10212123378583464_8525657437515851028_n.jpg

Wow. That's a way better looking costume than Mezco's Deadpool. Wish they were releasing something like that.

So upset man...some of us cant check all day long for exclusives..military isnt really conducive to that..they could of at least did a pre announcement..and limited the order number..grats to those who got one

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back