Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right. I'm totally embarrassed but trying to play it cool. How does it feel to win and be so right?

Like this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So much hate on Mezco's Facebook.:lol

Honestly, if they don't cancel the pre-orders of those who ordered more than 2, that's pretty ****ed up on their part.

What? Hate for Mezco..... On Mezco's FACEBOOK? I don't believe it :lol

I like what import stores do, max 3 per household, and they validate by e-mail, address and other related data that you're not creating another account and such to sneak more than 3.

Pretty big oversight here.

How they went about it just makes no sense.

I hope they had a good reason for it because about now they're looking like they're out of touch with the needs of their fans even more so than some had already believed.

That classic Punisher was the star of the show for them when it was revealed back at TF 2016 so to turn around and limit his quantity AND make it more costly to international customers is just a double whammy of poor decision making.

How they went about it just makes no sense.

I hope they had a good reason for it because about now they're looking like they're out of touch with the needs of their fans even more so than some had already believed.

That classic Punisher was the star of the show for them when it was revealed back at TF 2016 so to turn around and limit his quantity AND make it more costly to international customers is just a double whammy of poor decision making.
They knew about the **** storm that was going to follow this whole Punisher fiasco, so thats why they reannonced Knightmare Batman to soften the blow and not turn all fans totally against them.😆

I can understand that Mezco might make more figures of the modern Punisher, since that's what most people are familiar with thanks to the movies, Netflix and comic books in the last 20 years, but it's pretty silly to make the classic version a low quantity run when it's obvious a lot of people prefer that version over the modern look and you're releasing several classic style characters soon which look better standing next to the classic costume Punisher :duh :lol

Am I wrong? Maybe.

Now you're complaining about imaginary figures. You guys are hilarious.

How is this a complaint? :huh ...you're seeing things that aren't there Mr. President...

We were speculating on what a Mez (with Mez Flare) Cyclops would look like. Given the way the line has been rolled out, I don't think anything I said would be too far from reality. I was being facetious about the last comment but the rest was a pretty fair assessment.

Bye Felicia :wave

My Punisher came in yesterday. It....needs some work to be right to me. Can't say I'm overly thrilled with it, stock as it is. But I guess part of the fun of Punisher figures for me has always been designing and modding.

F|_|ck! Missed it!

What a bunch of A$$holes. They know collectors want the classic renditions of the characters but they do a 400 piece edition run of it? :huh

This! This is the type of dumb practices that will make a collector drop the line completely. This just got harder to get than their convention exclusives. :ohbfrank:

Exactly right. Pretty sure I'm not going to bother giving them another penny of my money after this, classic Punisher was by far my most-wanted figure from this line.

Back