Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why Mezco calls him ascending Batman :lol

RtEy4Et.gif

This made me lol. Thank you, sir, because its 6:20 AM and I've been at work an hour with no sleep due to no storms, so I thank you whole heartily!

Exactly right. Pretty sure I'm not going to bother giving them another penny of my money after this, classic Punisher was by far my most-wanted figure from this line.

I hear and read this all the time, until then SDCC rolls around when they reveal more new figures and then they change their tune and they are right back in.

I don't believe the many posters saying they won't buy another Mezco figure. Just like a complaining customer say they'll never shop at a particular retail store again, and lo and behold, 2 weeks later they are back in the store.I've seen it first hand and I don't believe a word of the complainers that say they won't buy another Mezco one:12 piece again :lol

Looks like The Punisher went from Sold Out to Wait list.

Thanks...I joined the waitlist. Let's see what happens. Mezco subsequently had all my information, as I suspected, in their system already...never received an email about this Punisher going up for order.

I hear and read this all the time, until then SDCC rolls around when they reveal more new figures and then they change their tune and they are right back in.

I don't believe the many posters saying they won't buy another Mezco figure. Just like a complaining customer say they'll never shop at a particular retail store again, and lo and behold, 2 weeks later they are back in the store.I've seen it first hand and I don't believe a word of the complainers that say they won't buy another Mezco one:12 piece again :lol

I hear what you are saying but i wouldn't discount a person's resolve to stay away. There are sooooo many other lines and properties to spend your money on it's easy to walk away and find other parts of the hobby to spend one's money on.

I have vowed from stores and never returned. I once was treated rudely at a donut shop in my neighborhood. I let the lady pack all the donuts, then told her she was rude and I wasn't going to buy them and walked out. Never ate there again...they eventually went out of business. Did a similar thing at a gas station. It's under another brand and I still don't go there.

Why was it easy to do? Choices. Choices in the market place give people options. And the collectible market is exploding. Only a matter of time before Mez gets big enough to get major competition. With HTs prices steadily rising, I can see them being an alternative for some. They get big enough for the sharks to see em and even HTs might come gunning for a piece of the action in clothed 1:12 figures. I'd LOVE to see that!

Last edited:
Thanks...I joined the waitlist. Let's see what happens. I subsequently had all my information, as I suspected, in their system already...never received an email about this Punisher going up for order.

I hear what you are saying but i wouldn't discount a person's resolve to stay away. There are sooooo many other lines and properties to spend your money on it's easy to walk away and find other parts of the hobby to spend one's money on.

I have vowed from stores and never returned. I once was treated rudely at a donut shop in my neighborhood. I let the lady pack all the donuts, then told her she was rude and I wasn't going to buy them and walked out. Never ate there again...they eventually went out of business. Did a similar thing at a gas station. It's under another brand and I still don't go there.

Why was it easy to do? Choices. Choices in the market place give people options. And the collectible market is exploding. Only a matter of time before Mez gets big enough to get major competition. With HTs prices steadily rising, I can see them being an alternative for some. They get big enough for the sharks to see em and even HTs might come gunning for a piece of the action in clothed 1:12 figures. I'd LOVE to see that!
It would be extremely interesting to see what HT's would do in the 1/12 scale. Surprised they haven't gone there already if I'm honest. Maybe they don't have the rights to make 1/12 Marvel, DC, Star Wars etc figures.

Thanks...I joined the waitlist. Let's see what happens. I subsequently had all my information, as I suspected, in their system already...never received an email about this Punisher going up for order.

how does their WL work then? im going thru checkout with waitlist and it seems as tho its gonna take money now, wrong?

It would be extremely interesting to see what HT's would do in the 1/12 scale. Surprised they haven't gone there already if I'm honest. Maybe they don't have the rights to make 1/12 Marvel, DC, Star Wars etc figures.

Didn't they make a 1:12 Bat, with a 1:12 Batman figure included?

Joined the wait list; hope they cancel all the orders for multiples, and impose a strict 1 per customer limit.

Joined the wait list; hope they cancel all the orders for multiples, and impose a strict 1 per customer limit.

so do you have to pay now? goin thru checkout and confused since its WL but it seem as tho they want me to pay?

Don't jinx those of us that pre-ordered 2 classic Punisher! I already got different display ideas for both of mine. Just like how I got 2 regular Punishers and still have the deluxe Punisher on pre-order too. Hope the ones that want this can get this, but Mezco better not mess with my pre-orders!

so do you have to pay now? goin thru checkout and confused since its WL but it seem as tho they want me to pay?

I'm not sure yet but it does seem like it. If I weren't at work, I'd give them a call. I'll check later.

Checked the email confirmation and it looks like it's an order but it does say waitlist.

Last edited:
thats odd they would take the money now even tho they dont know if they will have the stock to complete order yeah? thks Lee! anyone else that got on WL they took money now?

Believe it. They obviously don't want my money, or they wouldn't make it harder to get their products than companies based in ****ing Japan of all places.

In fact I'm not sure whose money they do want for these figures. The line launched with beautiful comic-accurate representations of Batman, Dredd and the Mutant Leader, and three solid Star Trek releases. Now I'm seeing nothing but overdesigned 'artistic interpretation' versions of characters who'd have been better off represented faithfully, and some terrible-looking female figures from movie licenses in the pipeline.

Believe it. They obviously don't want my money, or they wouldn't make it harder to get their products than companies based in ****ing Japan of all places.

In fact I'm not sure whose money they do want for these figures. The line launched with beautiful comic-accurate representations of Batman, Dredd and the Mutant Leader, and three solid Star Trek releases. Now I'm seeing nothing but overdesigned 'artistic interpretation' versions of characters who'd have been better off represented faithfully, and some terrible-looking female figures from movie licenses in the pipeline.

:goodpost::exactly:

Back