Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do the x men I might start this collection. Tired of the avengers and Spiderman they are played out. Gambit, wolverine, Deadpool, Cyclops, Mr. Sinister

I've kept out of this line in spite of the odd temptation; definitely going to give that Spidey a try, but now you mention it, some classic X-Men in this line would probably look amazing.

Does $130 seem worth it for the deluxe punisher to you all? I really wanted the masked head

Does $130 seem worth it for the deluxe punisher to you all? I really wanted the masked head

If you do buy, verify that the mask head do come with it. I have read some message boards that it might not.

Sounds like Deadpool may be going up for preorder tomorrow.

From Mezco Twitter:

"Mezco Toyz ‏@mezcotoyz
What are you guys having for lunch tomorrow? I'm thinking chimichangas. #one12collective"

There's a bunch of new official images of Deadpool up now. Apparently he's also avaliable for pre-order too.
https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/01/one12-collective-deadpool-figure-mezco-238000

f0850f6a8b0e1f37df89107790c32f7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Ordered but he looks a bit pajama-y and no additional portrait. What's up with that Mez?

Ordered but he looks a bit pajama-y and no additional portrait. What's up with that Mez?
I think there is one; one head has a glaring eye and the other has narrowed eyes. I don't like how small the eyes are and might pass since I own the HT. The neck are looks too padded, too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

making the collar of suit black could have helped abit. not diggin it so far sumthins off for me but imagine if its good inhand i would consider a buy.

I'll get it...but I have complaints. Needs a zipper to break up the front of the costume. The belt sits too high. If he has to have a turtleneck, make it black. He needs knee pads. Unmasked portrait please, no need for two masked, just give us swappable eye plates.

Zipper would have to be fake to look right at this scale, but I do agree

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back