Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****. I was good staying out of this line but I love the way Spidey looks especially the "squint eyes."

I dunno. Still not feeling that spider-man. The head still looks weird, as is the neck, and those shoes...

I'm with you, something looks kind of off. He looks a little too much like he's in overstuffed pajamas.

I think a thinner body underneath might help slim down the bulkiness of the suit.

This was their concept art

Mezco-Spider-Man-One-12-Collective-Action-Figure.jpg

Rest of the figure looks good enough for me to give the sneakers a pass. Not ideal but in every other respect it's the Spider-Man I've always wanted.
It's a nice enough Spidey. I want the squinty sculpt, so I'm considering also giving the sneaker boots a pass, but undecided for now.

Don't like the forearm things or the sneakers.

Spidey has the ability to cling to anything like a spider does. Why does he have sneakers? Spiders don't need sneakers. :monkey4

It never made sense from the second he was created though, he should be barefoot with no gloves lol.

So because of that I don't care what shoes they give him although they do have those smartphone gloves now lol.

Though if he were barefoot with no gloves he would probably be leaving DNA everywhere, on top of looking stupid.

If having booties was a bad idea, then adding sneakers over the booties is even worse.

Posted in DC thread as well.

Looks like Mezco is starting a Sidesshowcollectibles style 5% rewards point program.

From Mezco website:

REWARD POINTS DETAILS
No reward points.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER REWARD POINTS PROGRAM
EARNING POINTS
1 points for every dollar spent.
REDEEMING POINTS
Points are redeemable as soon as your order is shipped.
Upon checkout, you can take off $1.00 for each 20 points earned. It's that easy - and it's entirely free for all registered customers!

HOW LONG DO POINTS LAST FOR
Points expire 730 days after they are made active. So hurry and use them up before time runs out!

ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS:
While most of our items earn points and can be redeemed with points, there are a few restrictions.

Spidey looks good. like a lot of the one:12 it's just misses the mark of being great but I've still po'd. He is lacking in accessories though. Speaking of which, the masked head sculpt has been removed from Fully Loaded Punisher.

Yeah, for the price I'd like a bit more, especially now that the masked head has been taken out. I'd really like a black holster to give to standard Punisher as he has NO weapon storage apart from a knife sheath. Bit of a shocking omission.

Just got the Shadowland DD as gift from my bro....man, what an awesome figure. So glad I have the other 2 DD's on PO. They will look great on my DD shrine. If anyone is on the fence about the 1:12 series....don't be.

The slow distribution hurts this line. Only Cap and Shadowland DD are out at this point correct?

2 caps, Shadowland Daredevil, 5 or 6 DKR Bats, 2 DKR Mutant Leaders, 3 Spock's, Kirk, Sulu, BvS Bats, BvS Armored Bats, Frankenstein colored, Frankenstein black & white, 4-5 Dredds.

I think that's it. Am I missing any?

Back