Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been saying "this will be my last one" to my wife for a long time now. :lol

This hobby can get out of hand easily if you let it, at times I have, not saying I don't pay my bills, just that I at times spend more than I should on it or buy things I really shouldn't have. I barely bought anything last year which was a big change for me and I got a first hand look at how much more money I had not collecting. I used the time to truly study the bible, time very well spent, I still continue that study today, I also don't actively collect Hot Toys anymore which was a big drain on funds, I used to buy one or so a month at times:panic:

That's what makes these Mezco's interesting, a middle ground between a ML/MS figure and an HT/SSC figure and actually closer to the inexpensive side now that HT and SSC are asking $250 for their 1/6 offerings (sheesh).

You can get 3 highly detailed Mezco's for the cost of one 1/6 figure!

It seems like decent poses are still possible with these Mezco's before costume damage can occur but they'll never give the full satisfaction one gets out of using Wolverine's butterfly joints though.

That's what makes these Mezco's interesting, a middle ground between a ML/MS figure and an HT/SSC figure and actually closer to the inexpensive side now that HT and SSC are asking $250 for their 1/6 offerings (sheesh).

You can get 3 highly detailed Mezco's for the cost of one 1/6 figure!

It seems like decent poses are still possible with these Mezco's before costume damage can occur but they'll never give the full satisfaction one gets out of using Wolverine's butterfly joints though.

It really is, the mezco line is a good way to get a few favorites in the Mezco high-end treatment and have it as a nice display piece while still collecting marvel legends for an overall team building or big display scene. I still would say 1:6 hot toys figures are the my favorite top end collectible to have, but with prices what they are I can't actively collect them, a couple a year of "must haves" is where I'm at now.

Last one was Deadpool an it was fantastic, glad to have it, but no way would I try to put together an avengers cinematic team, that costs like several thousand dollars to do, an in a year or two they are obsolete cause the next movie is out:lol

Meh...

The only thing I like on him is his gun belt and gun fire effect, that's it!

Horrible goth looking boots and dracula looking face.

No skull under the armor. Source: I checked
IMG_20170208_2112268_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170208_2112169_rewind.jpg

Love that Punisher. I ordered the deluxe edition from an Amazon Marketplace seller for $103.32 shipped.

It looks like the PX is basically a direct upgrade over this guy. Same headsculpts, more gear, option of an armored vest but retaining the skull on the shirt.

I like the screaming head and injured head. I'd prefer a skull on the shirt over the vest, but I still like the vest. I don't like the waist grabber. It is clearly for Spider-Man or DD. I'm not putting The Punisher in any flying poses. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.

Love that Punisher. I ordered the deluxe edition from an Amazon Marketplace seller for $103.32 shipped.

Do you have a link to the seller or how to find the item? I tried looking for it but not at that price.
Thanks in advance.

If anyone parts out the standard version of Frank, I'd sure like to pick up that white skull vest shield.

Back