Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DP needs some tweaking. That belt is way too high. DD looks great but that jumper is just too thick. I want to order it but I gotta see if they fix material they are using for the union shorts set.

Someone put an apple next to their figure and take a pic. I'm finding it hard to visualize these at 6" with all these hi-res camera shots.

https://youtu.be/Q4UHONJuYDQ

At 4:56, shartimus talks about a "classic Captain America" that is not the exclusive.

Anyone knows anything about it ?
Is he mistaken ?
Is it possible to be the same figure (but with a regular box, instead of the can)?

I would love a release with a regular box, although the can exclusive box is cool, I hate that it doesn't keep a minimum of similarities with the standard format of the line boxes.

https://youtu.be/Q4UHONJuYDQ

At 4:56, shartimus talks about a "classic Captain America" that is not the exclusive.

Anyone knows anything about it ?
Is he mistaken ?
Is it possible to be the same figure (but with a regular box, instead of the can)?

I would love a release with a regular box, although the can exclusive box is cool, I hate that it doesn't keep a minimum of similarities with the standard format of the line boxes.

I hate the tin can too especially that you can't see the figure inside,then considering the QC issues going on with this thing (missing wings,chain mail blocks missing)

I got mine early from sdcc and it seems there were no issues with those

This is the only one that caught my interest so far.:drool

NYCC2016-Mezco-One12-Collective-029.jpg

Agreed, the modern military look works well in this scale. Makes me wish for Call of Duty MW characters

Had my Cap since SDCC and no issues. Bought via hird party who was there and quick delivery and very happy.

He is Almost better than Dredd (big Dredd fan). The part that let Cap down is the loss of the shoulkder ball articulation. He cannot cross arms across chest as Dredd can due to the molded full chest.
Plan to address this once figured safest method to remove suit. As head pops off and heat will remove boots and gloves. Then trust dremel out and mod the shoulder/chest area for better articulation.

The Tin with hologram I thought was a nice touch and yeah some are balking at this being the reason of price increase. However the tin is usable for whatever your purpose so win I guess than more cardboard to bin once you get the toy out of packaging.

Anyway afew photos.

Personal Heli (for Now).
14681650_10155436313069782_862159797024218308_n.jpg

Cap's WW2 days.
jeep.jpg

Need to make a PANZER CREW but Panzer IV ready (thanks FIGMA).
panzer2.jpg

He is Posable just that lack of chest/shoulder bugs me. Moreso when holding a weapon ie Thompson SMG.
zcap6.jpgzcap8.jpgzcap5.jpgzcap4.jpg

Trying to decide between Classic Cap and Modern Cap. Anyone care to weigh in?

For some reason Classic Cap is slightly more appealing to me, though I usually prefer more modern versions of characters. Something also looks a bit off about Modern Cap, though I can't put my finger on it. Of course, $110 is a bit much for a 1:12 figure, making the $80 price tag on Modern Cap more appealing.

:dunno

Back