Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me neither. I'm now more annoyed than I was before... :rolleyes2

The Red Skull looks fantastic. I want both versions.

Got my Cap notice today. Should have him by Wednesday according to the FedEx site. Finally! lol

res Skull is looking really good! Waiting for BBTS to put him up for order! Hopefully they put up the Black DD up for order too!

I'm very interested in these but I'm wanting to see some in-hand reviews of a few of the comic book versions first. At $80 they are about $20 more than I would prefer.

So I got my shipping notice the other day - finally, but FedEx is claiming it will take 8 days to reach me. WTF Mezco!? I live in Washington state, not Japan. :rolleyes2 Overall, I'm not too happy with my experience ordering through Mezco directly. I imagine I'll still pick up some of their products in the future, but I won't be ordering direct. Ugh.

So I got my shipping notice the other day - finally, but FedEx is claiming it will take 8 days to reach me. WTF Mezco!? I live in Washington state, not Japan. :rolleyes2 Overall, I'm not too happy with my experience ordering through Mezco directly. I imagine I'll still pick up some of their products in the future, but I won't be ordering direct. Ugh.

Same problem. Its coming from NY not Australia.

16 plus shipping for a 2 lb item that should be rush..instead its the worst shipping money can buy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

edb00d0699f22f150e7ef37514f3f737.jpg

0d002f8f8c32108770c5aae0afb73e20.jpg

a2af31efb7ee8deeed56e6f1398f295c.jpg

Really like the can.

20a3cd3ab3d80e88e0cd611874aad9d1.jpg

2f11ef4b6f980300bfaeca60f24fd865.jpg

This figure is great. First mezco one twelve. Mine has the star on the chest crooked though.. I think. Will play it some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic pictures! Chobits. I'm loving my Mezco classic Cap too! People maybe disappointed in Mezco's customer service or practice, but no one can deny their products and how awesome they are.

Fantastic pictures! Chobits. I'm loving my Mezco classic Cap too! People maybe disappointed in Mezco's customer service or practice, but no one can deny their products and how awesome they are.

Thanks playboy409! I was somewhat set to sell the figure and keep the shield can-container. but all changed when I started testing the articulation, saw them thighs in person, legs looks great to 90 degrees from the first joint/top joint (have not checked the look when double joint is used) and shoulder goes up-down and has butterfly joint. however this figure doesn't have much butt, it's there but the cloth might've made it smaller.

can't say anything for it's value, I'm just basing it off as a figure. now I really want the redskull classic as companion piece or maybe if they do the other classic avengers, go forward with those.

I love MEZCO. I hope I get my Cap soon. My only gripe about this line is that it's only 6 inches.

Some of my favourites from NYCC:
IMG_20161007_115611.jpg
IMG_20161007_115637.jpg
IMG_20161007_115627.jpg

Deadpool is looking brilliant. I liked yellow Daredevil more than I thought I would, too, but the vest looks like it could be a little baggy around the straps.

Back