Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide between Classic Cap and Modern Cap. Anyone care to weigh in?

For some reason Classic Cap is slightly more appealing to me, though I usually prefer more modern versions of characters. Something also looks a bit off about Modern Cap, though I can't put my finger on it. Of course, $110 is a bit much for a 1:12 figure, making the $80 price tag on Modern Cap more appealing.

:dunno

Classic cap all the way

Trying to decide between Classic Cap and Modern Cap. Anyone care to weigh in?

For some reason Classic Cap is slightly more appealing to me, though I usually prefer more modern versions of characters. Something also looks a bit off about Modern Cap, though I can't put my finger on it. Of course, $110 is a bit much for a 1:12 figure, making the $80 price tag on Modern Cap more appealing.

:dunno

I Pref the classic Cap look however I do plan to get modern so will have both.
From what I have seen on FWOOSH apparently Modern Cap comes with better ankle articulation to classic Cap. Bar that Truly is personal choice on which style I guess.

I was thinking that'd match the yellow she was actually missing. Mind you she could have this instead I guess.
set88847_0_1454908161.jpg

Is that 1/12th scale Koon? Could see a HYDRA/ Nazi Battle Suit with this :D

See the baggy pants on Modern Cap did not bother me overly. As with mine I plan to turn into a JOHN WALKER version with a Blue camo to them. When he was leading the INVADERS!

HGowever THIS One is the one I have been frothing at the Bit for since JUNE when pre Ordered him (TWICE).
Just want to get my Mezco Commander Steve Rogers aka SUPER SOLDIER version :D

14632883_1252501408128583_622296511554243700_n.jpg1000x600_capamerica_commander_mezco.jpg10870227_sdcc-2016-mezco-one12-collective-marvel_t61354ac.jpg

Its from one of the times he was NOT Captain America but wanted to serve.

This is when he came back from the Dead and Bucky was Cap. So Rogers took to the SUPER SOLDIER uniform with a Force shield (hence why its translucent) and created the SECRET AVENGERS. To do the Dirtier work the AVENGERS cannot be seen to do. Reminding him of his WW2 operations behind Enemy lines.

Eventually took back the mantle Cap and gave the suit to Nick Fury Jnr (Sam Jackson Fury) was the son of the 616 NICK FURY (WW2 Howling Commandos and then onwards to SHIELD Director and freelance).

Hi guys I want to ask is there anyone from Europe and got Classic CA? I'm from Czech Republic and I'm trying desperately to find Classic Captain America and apart from Ebay nothing.. I mean Modern version is fine but that Classic look is just too great..

Cool. I hope it's been greatly improved over the prototype.

Yeah, I was excited about this Spidey figure when it was first announced, but after seeing the prototype and the increasing prices for their other One:12 figures, I'll probably be passing on it.

Back