Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sold out...can add it to cart....these don't sell out

Over 300 nycc daredevil now left..100 dredd nycc available...i just kept adding 1 until it said qty not available..500 batman..700 captain america..from the biggest convention of the year..unbelievable..limited my ass..fool me once mezco...fool me twice..never again

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHA! Yesterday when I posted that it actually did say sold out. meh!

Over 300 nycc daredevil now left..100 dredd nycc available...i just kept adding 1 until it said qty not available..500 batman..700 captain america..from the biggest convention of the year..unbelievable..limited my ass..fool me once mezco...fool me twice..never again

Heres why it matters..if they are over producing that many of con exclusives and taggiing them as limited and keep up with delays its going to drive this line into the ground before it even takes off..i like many others ordered these early because i was afraid theyd be gone later on being tagged as a limited item..and still they sit..and i dont even have the product in hand yet as promised..with quantities that would make it easy to get all of these a year from now.....its very frustrating..especially the crap yesterday where they "sell out" and then hours later after many comments on Twitter and facebook they say..we posted a few more..in whose world is 300 a few..if they stopped making so many i bet theyd be to customers on time.

Seems Mezco is doing some shady things right now....those who are cancelling SDCC exclusives are getting slapped with a $40 per item non-refundable deposit on what they bought and then cancelled. They promised product on a certain date (ships in august) and then delayed the items to sept/oct
by law,because they have delayed product, the customer has the right to cancel without any penalty

Seriously,This line isn't going to last too long if they don't get things straight with their customer service practices and release dates. Taking money from people like this just isn't cool. I am still waiting for my SDCC Cap's that I paid for on June 8th

Seems Mezco is doing some shady things right now....those who are cancelling SDCC exclusives are getting slapped with a $40 per item non-refundable deposit on what they bought and then cancelled. They promised product on a certain date (ships in august) and then delayed the items to sept/oct
by law,because they have delayed product, the customer has the right to cancel without any penalty

Seriously,This line isn't going to last too long if they don't get things straight with their customer service practices and release dates. Taking money from people like this just isn't cool. I am still waiting for my SDCC Cap's that I paid for on June 8th

NRD means non refundable deposit. It clearly stated that all sales were final on the Con exclusives. The expected release time was initially Aug-Sep and now is Sep-Oct. If they make Sep then there is absolutely nothing wrong with the initial preorder conditions. If it goes into Oct, then that's when the expected comes in. Also, if you read in their terms of service you will see stuff regarding delays and expected shipping times. I know people are pissed because they thought they would get them pretty much right after SDCC or at least by the end of Aug, but there is nothing shady going on. The products for sale on the Mezco site have been delayed. It happens. I personally can't think of a single company that I've purchased from that hasn't had a delay on something. They'll come. All their stuff that's on preorder will come between now and March and they will be just as great as all of the TDKR/Dredd/Trek figures have been.

Yup, as long as NRD is mentioned up front before the purchase customers don't have a leg to stand on.

Delays are a core component of this industry.

Since I paid with PayPal, I filled a dispute and was able to get a full refund.

Not buying Mezco again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yup, as long as NRD is mentioned up front before the purchase customers don't have a leg to stand on.

Delays are a core component of this industry.

Not true and Policy's can be always broken...When there are delay's,customers have the right to cancel.

and with the port delay,there is gonna be even more delay problems.Mezco has till Oct/Nov to fulfill my order or its getting cancelled for refund IN FULL

Exactly, teemu. Not sure where you guys are getting this from, but if a product is delayed then the NRD doesn't hold water. You're agreeing to purchase an item and receive it within a specific timeframe. Otherwise a company could offer a pre-order with a NRD and never deliver the final product, stringing the customer along with new delivery dates.

Businesses would have you believe that they hold all of the control with these transactions, but it's not so.

What Mezco is doing is shady. There's no way around that.

Exactly, teemu. Not sure where you guys are getting this from, but if a product is delayed then the NRD doesn't hold water. You're agreeing to purchase an item and receive it within a specific timeframe. Otherwise a company could offer a pre-order with a NRD and never deliver the final product, stringing the customer along with new delivery dates.

Businesses would have you believe that they hold all of the control with these transactions, but it's not so.

What Mezco is doing is shady. There's no way around that.

Exactly! once they pull a delay (especially over and over) the ball now becomes in the customer's court. The LAW (that was even posted here) even says this

Just like you said,Mezco can keep delaying product and then never delivering the product which why the customer CAN and has the right to cancel and get their money back in FULL. I already know someone who got all their money back in FULL from Mezco because once you involve your Credit Card company or paypal, They have no grounds to stand on because they have not delivered said product.The customer wins.End of story. Some of you need to work in retail when it comes to understanding the customer. Policies always get and must get broken,especially when you take a customers money up front right away.

I don't know why people feel the need to defend these practices from companies. Yes the is product is great (when you actually get it) but to defend a company not delivering product and taking people's money is sheepish

Ok but where is the big delay with Mezco, SDCC was not even 2 months ago. :lol

Orders were taken on June 8th (a month + BEFORE SDCC)

We were told items would ship out in August right after SDCC

They had the items for sale at SDCC (and they did not sell out). They should of had a full run made to fulfill both SDCC and online orders.

Now it's late Sept/Oct delivery...Do you really believe that?

There are PORT issues going on right now and product is (again) sitting on the water in China.If Mezco is using this shipping company,expect even longer delays

Last edited:
...you didnt even get to the part where these were toted as limited...and thats not so...were toted as mezco sdcc exclusives...but sold by other companies..for the same price..minus the ridiculous shilping charge...and a lot of those orders have already been fulfilled..leading me to believe that the leftover sdcc stock was sent there way

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nice. Got mine as well. getting the item tuesday next week. hoping no QC issues.

Back