Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig classic Punisher and Spidey. May buy those. Not too keen on any of the rest.

Classic Punisher's been my most-wanted figure from this line since they first showed it off. I really like that Spidey too, although I think Mezco should add a toe hinge - if there's one character who needs that PoA, it's Spider-Man.

Some tidbits of news.

From pixeldan’s SDCC 2016 Mezco video

1. 3 versions of Red Skull (Classic,Modern,???)
2. 4-5 Versions of Spiderman
3. Darkseid- Fully articulated polystone with cloth outfit and light up eyes
4. Ghostbusters- maybe lights on proton packs. will probably be expensive. they haven’t decided on how to incorporate Slimer yet.
5. might have some new reveals at NYCC

Polystone, wow! It seems like they are using special one-off materials for certain large figures like the metal in Armored Batman.

Hearing how Mezco is a fan of Kirby and how nicely they nailed Darkseid, I look forward to see what they can do with Thor and how they approach him.

I feel like a chump for ordering the Classic Cap direct from Mezco. I thought he was going to be a Con Exclusive, but now that he's at BBTS... :dunno

Hearing how Mezco is a fan of Kirby and how nicely they nailed Darkseid, I look forward to see what they can do with Thor and how they approach him.

Yeah I got super excited after hearing they were huge fans of Kirby.....considering how quickly this line is growing, I'm hoping they start hitting some of the more 'obscure' (broad use of 'obscure') Marvel/DC characters with a Silver Age feel to them. That was one of the things that appealed to me most about Bowen Designs statues/busts, and since he's basically gone for good, this 1:12 line is hitting the spot!

I know right? I hope they have the new gods in mind, I would love an Orion, a Highfather, a METRON! I want a ****ing Metron! :panic:

AGREED!!!! I feel like Big Barda would really showcase the strengths of this line based on how colorful and complex her original look is....I dunno, I thought at this scale they'd cut some corners when it came to details, but after getting my first fig from them (Cursed Earth Dredd), they really go above and beyond with this line.....AND THE ACCESSORIES!!!! My god, they do not skimp on the accessories.

AGREED!!!! I feel like Big Barda would really showcase the strengths of this line based on how colorful and complex her original look is....I dunno, I thought at this scale they'd cut some corners when it came to details, but after getting my first fig from them (Cursed Earth Dredd), they really go above and beyond with this line.....AND THE ACCESSORIES!!!! My god, they do not skimp on the accessories.

Yeah, Scott Free and Big Barda were one of my 1st thoughts, it would be great if they came as a 2pack.

I didn't get Dredd, I like 3A's better, but it is a great figure.

I feel like a chump for ordering the Classic Cap direct from Mezco. I thought he was going to be a Con Exclusive, but now that he's at BBTS... :dunno

yup, but it feels like far more leftover exclusives in general...

Back