Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on Facebook contacted Mezco about the exclusive listings and apparently they didn't know about or authorise it. Would not be surprised if BBTS took them down, but let's see.

18423675_1899523130061423_7446620952489488497_n.jpg

Pre-Ordered Symbiote Spider-Man. Love that design, it'll be my first in this line.

Mezco is killing my wallet. I may have to stop collecting from other companies to keep up.

So many decisions, I'm sure yellow and blue wolverine will come out. Is owning 4 wolverines from the same company excessive?

Mezco is killing my wallet. I may have to stop collecting from other companies to keep up.

So many decisions, I'm sure yellow and blue wolverine will come out. Is owning 4 wolverines from the same company excessive?

I'm keeping it to classic blue and X-Force versions unless they come out with this one(plus a cigar of course):

The secondary market prices for The Punisher is just nuts. Even the standard version is selling for a couple hundred bucks.

Back