Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking at Classic Cap for a while - just wanted a comic version of Cap in my collection, with the winged helmet. IMO a beautiful fig. Too bad getting him made me want a few more. Got the collector tin etc. from BBTS.

Been looking at Classic Cap for a while - just wanted a comic version of Cap in my collection, with the winged helmet. IMO a beautiful fig. Too bad getting him made me want a few more. Got the collector tin etc. from BBTS.

Did the same, also from BBTS, if he sold out I knew I'd regret it. Got Spiderman on pre-order and probably going to get Red Skull. They'll join modern Capt., regular Punisher and two of the TDKR Batman. Just love these little guys. Size and price are making these the goto choice over their 1/6 counterparts.

Did the same, also from BBTS, if he sold out I knew I'd regret it. Got Spiderman on pre-order and probably going to get Red Skull. They'll join modern Capt., regular Punisher and two of the TDKR Batman. Just love these little guys. Size and price are making these the goto choice over their 1/6 counterparts.

For sure on a BBTS sell-out - been looking at Classic Cap for a bit re wanting something in my mostly movie-focused collection as a nod to the "true origins" of these characters (besides artwork and comics). Without breaking the bank.:horror

Impressed with the actual weight of this little fig, articulation, tailoring, scale, number of hands, even love the tin as relatives used to give me stuff in re-used/saved tins all the time *retro memories*:). Might get Spidey and the modern Cap - hope Mezco has more lined up, maybe for SDCC?

MezcoClassicCap.jpg

Does anyone know if the Mezco Punisher is seeing a second release? I keep seeing preorders being discussed by other Community Members overseas in the UK.

Very much loving most of the line thus far!

Does Mezco normally make more figures after they sell out? I want to jump on a reg punisher, but don't want to pay the high price tag now if they'll eventually release it again.

Does Mezco normally make more figures after they sell out? I want to jump on a reg punisher, but don't want to pay the high price tag now if they'll eventually release it again.

Not normally, they've only done it with Batman, it's the figure with most variants, they could've been planned but it seemed to me they came up with a new variant each time the previous one sold out.

But for the same version, IIRC they've done it a couple times, I doubt they'll re-release reg punisher, I think it's more likely they do a variant on classic punisher since that one sold out the same day.

Not normally, they've only done it with Batman, it's the figure with most variants, they could've been planned but it seemed to me they came up with a new variant each time the previous one sold out.

But for the same version, IIRC they've done it a couple times, I doubt they'll re-release reg punisher, I think it's more likely they do a variant on classic punisher since that one sold out the same day.

Ok, thanks for the info!

It's just my opinion, hardly any hard data to prove it, I think they've said a couple times on twitter whenever they ship a second batch, I've only seen it once.

X-Force Wolverine and Deadpool and black Spider-Man just went up at BBTS. All three are PX exclusives. Was literally just about to sell my figures and get out of this line...

What other site would sell these preview exclusive figures? Bbts only allows one per household and i need another black spidey for my MOC collection.

I'm waiting on the xmen tiger stripe wolverine, hope they ditch the shoulder pads. but if not hope they csan be removed

I had the same hopes for Daredevil, but it would leave a hole in the suit. Maybe since Wolvies arms are bare you might be able to and putty over it.

Back