Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'aaaahhhhhh

oEBGbz9.jpg

Nice, I wish I got on the preorder

Wasn’t a huge fan of the black AK figure, although it was pretty cool looking. Going to try to paint the SK all black and add some gold to the emblem if no variant is offered. The deluxe Joker though, that might be my new favorite Mezco figure. Picked him up from FedEx and minus the overly tight joints, figure looks great. I’ll try and snap some crappy iPhone photos when I take lunch/dinner later, but if you can find him at a reasonable price, just grab one.

I took advantage of the 20% off coupon on Ebay. Picked up PX Batman for $87.00. The coupon expires in four hours.

PICKDADSGIFT

Minimum $50 order.

I really don’t recommend ever paying the rape price on a figure, but Deluxe Joker is legit just perfect. For a good comic version, I don’t see Mezco topping this one. I wish the camera on my phone wasn’t so messed up as I can’t get good shots at all, but the reviews are there and I’d say grab this guy now while he’s not at Punisher Classic pricing. It really sucks that Mezco makes the perfect versions of what we all want in such an exclusively limited way, but that subject has been beaten to death; no need to rehash it.

I’m really hoping my waitlist converts. I got on it like instantly, but no clue if that means anything when dudes are getting 5 or 6 at a time.:lol

I haven't seen it in person, but in all the pics the face looks like it's made of translucent wax or soap. I think thick white paint would have been better, but obviously Mezco and I haven't seen eye to eye on deco decisions since 2015.

I haven't seen it in person, but in all the pics the face looks like it's made of translucent wax or soap. I think thick white paint would have been better, but obviously Mezco and I haven't seen eye to eye on deco decisions since 2015.

If you get a chance, watch Gun-Haver's review on the Joker figure. His explanation makes sense.

I’m really hoping my waitlist converts. I got on it like instantly, but no clue if that means anything when dudes are getting 5 or 6 at a time.:lol

I like when they say on the FB groups I bought 6 but I’m just not a fan of the character so $200 each.

No it's great in person, you have to see it the paint is perfect

Back