Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d just order it now. These Mezco Exclusives always end up stupid expensive after they sell out, and this one will definitely sell out

I feel like you might end up paying more with your eBay bucks unless you got a ton of them lol

You guys convinced me. Only $20 for the order, so it works good since I just bought the PX Batman & PX Spidey. Don't have a whole lot to spend this month.

You guys convinced me. Only $20 for the order, so it works good since I just bought the PX Batman & PX Spidey. Don't have a whole lot to spend this month.

Glad you jumped on it. Since this isn't a variant of an existing figure (like say the Joker), I can see it getting up there.

This is really frustrating. I got lucky a few times but this one didn’t even get a heads up email. Usually mezco sends an announcement on email. Waitlist it is. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who got in on the beyond want to trade me for a purple suit Cat woman? Pm if interested.
Love the exclusives but this 6 piece limit is just stupid.

This is really frustrating. I got lucky a few times but this one didn’t even get a heads up email. Usually mezco sends an announcement on email. Waitlist it is. Ridiculous.

I received an email at 10:30am PST announcing it today; it's how I found out about it. I would check your email settings on the site.

I received an email at 10:30am PST announcing it today; it's how I found out about it. I would check your email settings on the site.

You’re right. I got it. Just missed it as it was smack in middle my kid’s graduation. Shame as I check the site and email regularly. Hopefully I get lucky with a waitlist or decent price later. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It really is ridiculous you can buy 6 of something’s that’s an exclusive. And anyone who pays $400 for this is out of their minds.

Back