Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like when they say on the FB groups I bought 6 but I’m just not a fan of the character so $200 each.

See! That's the problem! It's those people who buy all 6 figures just to make a buck and Mezco letting them do it. Mezco doesn't care(even though they should). They getting their money even though if they would just limit the sale of exclusives, they would still sell out, because at least then the fans of the figure would be able to get one without having to pay these outrageous secondary market prices. I love these figures but I'll say this yet again, no 6" figure should ever rival the price of a 1/6" figures or even a quarter scale figure like a few of the Mezco exclusives do.

No it's great in person, you have to see it the paint is perfect

I’m with ya; zero qualms over face paint on any of the sculpts. It looks fantastic. Even dudes who normally rag(in good fun) me at work thought it was pretty awesome. I really have zero problems with this one where most others, and I’d say I have well over half of the line, have nitpicks from small to huge, but this Joker just hits everything on the mark. I wish an accurate Neal Adams style Batman was in the pipeline from Mezco. They’d go together perfectly.

94dfe88a834c924208524eeba9bb0bfa.jpg
I picked up the black and gold with that eBay coupon from a couple days ago, and immediately swapped the belt with the regular version.

I picked up the black and gold with that eBay coupon from a couple days ago, and immediately swapped the belt with the regular version.

Such a great looking figure, but the little nit picks I had just over came how great he looks. Is the regular belt hat much different?

Such a great looking figure, but the little nit picks I had just over came how great he looks. Is the regular belt hat much different?

2273ae47df9501373b12fbb0cd1901fe.jpg
The belt from the regular is more weathered. The MDX belt just seems too bright to me, the details seem to get lost in contrast to the all black.

I still really love this figure and wish I was able to get it when it went up for preorder, however, I'll just have to be satisfied with the normal one I got. I just don't want to pay eBay prices for it. If I'm going to do that, I'll buy the deluxe Joker instead.

I still really love this figure and wish I was able to get it when it went up for preorder, however, I'll just have to be satisfied with the normal one I got. I just don't want to pay eBay prices for it. If I'm going to do that, I'll buy the deluxe Joker instead.

If I could have found Joker for $140 I definitely would have grabbed that instead.

Friggin' love the predominant black of this figure, my only gripe is the placement of the bat ears, I wish they were placed on the back of the head (out of my preference), but understandably they're aiming for a first appearance Batman.

You found the it on eBay for a $140? Damn it! Why am I never that lucky?

Yeah Wednesday’s coupon was 20% off any order. Batman was $175 - $35. The best Joker price I could find during that coupon was $225, which would have been $180. If there had been a Joker for $175 I would have grabbed that for sure. But I bet Joker will come down a bit before it goes back up. If we get another fortunately timed coupon, it could end up being obtainable for $150 or so. Fingers crossed.

Yeah Wednesday’s coupon was 20% off any order. Batman was $175 - $35. The best Joker price I could find during that coupon was $225, which would have been $180. If there had been a Joker for $175 I would have grabbed that for sure. But I bet Joker will come down a bit before it goes back up. If we get another fortunately timed coupon, it could end up being obtainable for $150 or so. Fingers crossed.

Were eBay coupon brothers [emoji28]

Think I'll just wait for Ebay. I'll have some Ebay Bucks to spend for next month to take the price down.

Back