Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so you don't like the translucent pieces or the fact that SG glows in the dark :dunno

Sure it's nice that he glows, but the original solicitation image shown from when the pre-order went up until it was changed today showed all accessories as well as Blip in full color. The image indicated that the accessories glowed as well, but not at the expense of them losing there color.

Here's the original image of the figure:
SpaceGhost-Mezco-One12-GITD-Exclusive-EntertainmentEarth.gif

While some here are expecting the latest and newest in the ONE:12 series, I just received my first two figures, Green Arrow and Batman. I'm blown away, I didn't think they'd look so great in person. I can't wait for my next one (probably the Flash).

^^great job on futzing/posing bats! same way i pose the cape.

super tempted by space ghost.... is that out yet? any reviews? or is just the GID ver out?

None that I've seen. Real shame about the GID, Mezco certainly seems to have a problem keeping retailers and customers in the loop with these variant releases. Remember the missing mask on PX Punisher? I was seriously considering the exclusive before since I like GID stuff, but I'd much prefer a full painted set at this point. Still, a high quality Space Ghost action figure! Never thought I'd see the day. I hope we get a Harvey Birdman down the road, too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I got an email from BBTS saying Space Ghost should be in stock within ten days a few days ago. So maybe this week, or certainly the following. Glad I didn't go for the glow in the dark. I don't even know why they would bother if it meant losing the paint on the other accessories.

I can't decide if I like the wonderwoman figure or not....the likeness is not really there and the head seems kinda big...but I loved the movie so that makes me want the figure (wonderwoman movie not bvs)

I can't decide if I like the wonderwoman figure or not....the likeness is not really there and the head seems kinda big...but I loved the movie so that makes me want the figure (wonderwoman movie not bvs)

I'm just glad it's not a mezco exclusive so I can order it with other sources without a NRD :lecture

Description

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Share1
Direct from the upcoming feature film starring Gal Gadot comes Wonder Woman. Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. When an American pilot crashes on the shore of her island and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny.

Wonder Woman joins the One:12 collective with a comprehensively detailed outfit and unique character specific accessories.

THE WONDER WOMAN ONE:12 COLLECTIVE EXCLUSIVE FIGURE FEATURES:

Two (2) newly developed head portraits
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
Hand painted authentic detailing
Over 16cm tall
Six (6) interchangeable hands including
One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
One (1) pair posing hands (L & R)
One (1) sword and shield holding hand (R)
One (1) lasso holding hand (L)

COSTUME:

Sculpted tiara
Film-accurate Wonder Woman body armor
Leather-look skirt
Vambraces with screen matched detailing
Knee segmentata
Leg greaves
Platform sandals

ACCESSORIES:

One (1) shield with arm straps and detailed embellishment
One (1) sword with intricately detailed blade
One (1) golden Lasso Of Truth
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Wonder Woman figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.

NRD REQUIRED: $20.00
A non-refundable deposit of $20.00 per item is due today and will be charged to your card within 48 hours.
$80.00

+
PRE-ORDER
Add to Wishlist
SKU: 76550
Ships Nov - Jan 2018
This is a pre-order item. Learn more
Shipping calculated at checkout
USA delivery only

Back