Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a great figure that was so underrated at first glance but it really is a gem in hand. However one version of this batman is enough for me :wink1:

While the MEZCO Dark Knight Returns Batman was great and helped bring attention to the new One:12 line, I feel that the Dawn of Justice Batman is the figure that finally got everyone's attention for this line and got lots of new collectors! It definitely "sold" me. It really is a fantastic piece.

While the MEZCO Dark Knight Returns Batman was great and helped bring attention to the new One:12 line, I feel that the Dawn of Justice Batman is the figure that finally got everyone's attention for this line and got lots of new collectors! It definitely "sold" me. It really is a fantastic piece.

I agree, DKR broke my cherry, but BvS Bats turned me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how long ago did knightmare batman sell out?

I feel it was pretty recent...

There was plenty of time to pre-order one. The pre-orders were open for close to a month...so they're definitely making "plenty" of Knightmare Batman figures.

RSDEAL17 code is active again. $15 off $79+ at Entertainment Earth.

Buy Mezco Space Ghost plus an additional $9 more to receive free shipping.

$55 for this figure sounds like a pretty good deal!

RSDEAL17 code is active again. $15 off $79+ at Entertainment Earth.

Buy Mezco Space Ghost plus an additional $9 more to receive free shipping.

$55 for this figure sounds like a pretty good deal!

I don't know if it was a glitch but I was able to use the code multiple times on all the Mezco pre-orders. We'll see if EE will honor it or cancel the orders.

Back