Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice, I pulled the trigger. Looking forward to getting it. And starting on the slippery slope. I had no doubts about the quality, I have the three Mez Trek figures, I was just wavering about Bats.... I already like that Wonder Woman, looks like I'll be shopping for Supes soon!

BTW, since mezco's batmobile is going to be out of my price range, does anyone know if bats fits in that cheapo Mattel epic strike batmobile? It seems like I could grab one for next to nothing and strip it down and totally repaint it. What's the scale like against the Mez figure?

Another pic of my BvS Bats. I can't wait to receive my next One:12. It totally got me back into buying and having fun with figures. :)

Another pic of my BvS Bats. I can't wait to receive my next One:12. It totally got me back into buying and having fun with figures. :)

Someone help, i have a serious case of the Keaton blindness, any other Batman is too easily dismissed, but i really want this Batfleck but can't decide to buy or not.

Shazam waiting for me to get home. Two days from indecision to Shazam! Psyched!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7dc5c6080e297aa9fc59f75ecae01d34.jpg

Worlds Mightiest Mortal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, Space Ghost scheduled to arrive on June 13 - inordinately excited!

The pictures in this thread are even tempting me to buy BvS Batman even tho I am normally highly resistant to Batman merch.

(Modern Captain America arrives today and haven't even opened him up yet - damn it when it arrives RIGHT at dinner time - my wife is great for "allowing" purchases but is strict about disrupting dinner....)

So does anyplace still have classic Superman available for preorder? Been searching all over and can't seem to find him anywhere.

BTW I love this line.

All of the reviews for Space Ghost make it look awesome! Man, I hope they get around to making Blue Falcon and Birdman.

Back