Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There can be only one Man of Steel.

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 057.jpg

One shall stand, one will fall.

Picture 058.jpg

Thanks, I wish I was better with photography. Weirdly enough, I seem to have more fun with these than with my Hot Toys version. Maybe the scale lends themselves to the playability.

I hold out hope that they will still release the TDKR Superman with a flat chest emblem. Because I'm skipping regular Supes. Man that Red Son looks fantastic, I'll have to order it soon.

I hold out hope that they will still release the TDKR Superman with a flat chest emblem. Because I'm skipping regular Supes. Man that Red Son looks fantastic, I'll have to order it soon.

Preach! :pray:

I'm sure they will, they already have it done, I'm guessing SDCC reveal.

The only reason they haven't announced it already it's because it would kill all interest for regular Supes, methinks.

:lol yeah.

I don't mind the single head there, what else could they've done? I was looking at this pic here and he's looking pretty great, they even gave him the sullen eyes.

184953_1018048_10.jpg

In a perfect world they would have given the headsculpt the whole propaganda art style but noooooe, muh mezflour, at least he's looking decent.

Those damn trunks drive me nuts though :gah:

Will definitely buy it, will definitely skip classic Supes though, which hurts my very heart.

Bvs Batman charged, he's waiting to leave the warehouse. Can't wait for my mini hot toys Batman

Nice. I just took the plunge on Amazon, resisted forever as I am not a movie figure collector (apart from HT 66 Bats and CR Superman).

The pictures on this figure just look that good that it couldn't be ignored, I feel like that whilst the Batfleck resemblance is there it is still generic enough to just be a Bad Ass modern day Batman. Like you say it def. has a mini Hot Toys feel to it and at $89 I feel a lot happier playing around with it.

A lot of collectors place this as Best Batman figure - Ever. I am excited to find out :)

:lol yeah.

I don't mind the single head there, what else could they've done? I was looking at this pic here and he's looking pretty great, they even gave him the sullen eyes.

184953_1018048_10.jpg

In a perfect world they would have given the headsculpt the whole propaganda art style but noooooe, muh mezflour, at least he's looking decent.

Those damn trunks drive me nuts though :gah:

Will definitely buy it, will definitely skip classic Supes though, which hurts my very heart.

I still have my Supes PO...Just cannot bring myself to cancel..which means I am enabling because they ****ed up the shield and we all know it.

The way they stitched the trunk and the suit as one piece is a poor decision. Looks horrible. The S on classic Supe as discussed too. Wish they fix these issues then it's a buy from me

Not sure where to post this, but does anyone have an extra wrist bal/peg? My Armored Batman wrist broke and Mezco is zero help. Someone here suggested a guy that may be able to fix it, but he isn't sure he can. I paid ebay prices for this thing and it's heartbreaking.

Back